Worked while on vacation

BlondeinBrown

So I worked one day while I was on vacation, my supervisor said it would be time and a half, and “suprisingly” my paycheck did not show that. I heard you should get time and a half if they do call you in on vacation. Anyone know about this?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So I worked one day while I was on vacation, my supervisor said it would be time and a half, and “suprisingly” my paycheck did not show that. I heard you should get time and a half if they do call you in on vacation. Anyone know about this?
First mistake was coming in. Second mistake was believing your supe. Never heard of getting 1.5x pay for working on a vacation but hey, thanks for coming in anyways!

sandwich

The resident gearhead
You need to file.

IESucks

Never heard of that. How bout asking the union.

Box Ox

Whoops! Never ask a supervisor pay-related questions. Only fellow drivers/coworkers.

brostalss

QUOTE="CassidyB., post: 3717753, member: 72545"]So I worked one day while I was on vacation, my supervisor said it would be time and a half, and “suprisingly” my paycheck did not show that. I heard you should get time and a half if they do call you in on vacation. Anyone know about this?[/QUOTE]

Why? You're on vacation.
IMG_1080.JPG

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Did he force you in or did you just come in. Working you vacation is really up to you. Some places let you and some dont. Their not suppose to call you on your vacation though.

llamainmypocket

In theory, you get double time. Vacation plus straight 1x time. I have never gotten 1.5 time at inside or driving rate for work on vacation.

WTFm8

Regardless, file art 37 for harassment. They have a sheet for the scheduled weeks off, they shouldn’t be calling you.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Did he force you in or did you just come in. Working you vacation is really up to you. Some places let you and some dont. Their not suppose to call you on your vacation though.

This ^^^^^^^

If you came in on your own, that’s your fault. It’s straight time here. If they call you to come in and “force” we get triple time for all hours worked.