Workers comp for Covid

SLW

Just assumed it'd be workers comp since I got it at work, but short term disability or whatever applies here works too

rod

Retired 22 years
Just assumed it'd be workers comp since I got it at work, but short term disability or whatever applies here works too
UPS would probably fight you on that one. How could you prove you got it at work?

SLW

UPS would probably fight you on that one. How could you prove you got it at work?
I might be able to do it with my phones Google timeline, but also maybe not. I'm just trying to see what my best option is here should I need it. I have to be cleared by a cardiologist before I even try to go back, and I can't do that until my two contagious Covid-paying weeks are up. I have 1 sick day and 1 personal day, no vacation.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Cdc guidelines have changed. You can be cleared back to work before 2 weeks. Ups just requires a negative covid test

SLW

Cdc guidelines have changed. You can be cleared back to work before 2 weeks
Internist said 10 days if symptoms improve, but not really relevant here because I need the cardiologists OK before i can work because of the heart issues.