Working Christmas Day 2019

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I read that it could've been 7 BC but the article states that it was tradition that held these dates. I think that is plain.
Traditions that were based off pagan holidays. Most Christian holidays are closely associated to old pagan traditions that had existed for centuries before.

That way everyone stayed somewhat happy.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Traditions that were based off pagan holidays. Most Christian holidays are closely associated to old pagan traditions that had existed for centuries before.

That way everyone stayed somewhat happy.
Not all of the Pagans are happy.
Screenshot_20191215-220810_Google.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would never be the driver trying to deliver peoples gift packages on Christmas Day and take the crap from the whole family why it didnt come on time. Some may be glad but not all would be very congenial. Some media reports say some packages are about a week delayed even though they're in the building in their area.

Most people would at first be surprised to see us and would then be thankful that we made the effort to "save" their holiday. It's one thing to hide behind a computer screen and criticize----it's quite another to do it face to face.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Most people would at first be surprised to see us and would then be thankful that we made the effort to "save" their holiday. It's one thing to hide behind a computer screen and criticize----it's quite another to do it face to face.
You want to meet face to face? Is that your proposition? Go fish old man.
You run your keyboard mouth on here criticizing posters on here daily tough man and your reputation is not favorable.

Now, back to the late delivery issue, I would be embarrassed to have to deliver on Christmas Day since it exposes the poor planning this company implemented this year. Ups used to be better than this. "A good value." Now, massive failures and higher pricing wont be a good combination.

Wake up grandpa. You're out of touch with reality.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You want to meet face to face? Is that your proposition? Go fish old man.
You run your keyboard mouth on here criticizing posters on here daily tough man and your reputation is not favorable.

Now, back to the late delivery issue, I would be embarrassed to have to deliver on Christmas Day since it exposes the poor planning this company implemented this year. Ups used to be better than this. "A good value." Now, massive failures and higher pricing wont be a good combination.

Wake up grandpa. You're out of touch with reality.

Read much?

What I said was the majority of people who bash delivery companies on social media would be quiet as a mouse if we were to knock on their door on Christmas Day with their presents.