I know that in the winter and summer the temperatures will be extreme. However, it is 15 degrees here today and only 75 percent of he building has heat. the other 25 percent have heaters that don’t work and apparently haven’t been since last winter. I approached a supervisor about getting them fixed to which he replied with a laugh and a ‘yeah we’ve called about it’. and that was it. is there a policy in this? working in extreme cold can be just as detrimental as extreme heat. We have fans for the summer but like i said, no heat for some of us. That also raises the question of who gets heat and who doesn’t and that is entirely up to the supervisors which opens the doors of favoritism. Any advice would be great.