Working preload with the new system.

UrFellowUpser

Two drivers and me are working preload this week because we have the lowest seniority and the center is really short with preloaders but this new scanner crap got me jacked up. I used to be a beast in preload loading four cars and now i just suck so bad because of these new scanners. They are slowing me way down and my load quaility is suffering. I dont think i will make the rest of the week.

Box Ox

I used to be a beast in preload loading four cars and now i just suck so bad because of these new scanners. They are slowing me way down and my load quaility is suffering.

Just keep in mind that everybody is in the same boat and don't worry about it. If the company's playbook makes you play a bad game, that's on them.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Didn't you get the memo?
Your supposed to drag ass so they basically put you on light duty every time your forced inside.

LeadBelly

Banned
If you don't slow down you will remember the days you were a beast and go out a kitty cat for your final 15 years at the United Parcel Service.

Box Ox

why would your load quality suffer from slowing down, that makes zero sense

Because the :censored2: doesn't stop coming down the belt on you if you have to slow down. Gotta stop the belt and hold up the preload or just toss everything into the trucks to keep the up to 150 pounder boxes and items from piling up on and around you.

They haven't mentioned anything about that at the office?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Because the :censored2: doesn't stop coming down the belt on you if you have to slow down. Gotta stop the belt and hold up the preload or just toss everything into the trucks to keep the up to 150 pounder boxes and items from piling up on and around you.

you must have been a terrible loader if you let that happen to you

Our belt stops too often but somehow we get drivers out by 9am now. So far it's been Thursday Friday and today. I'm starting to think something is wrong.

UPS Preloader

I choose to stack it out and stop the belt if necessary. I will not sacrifice load quality or safety because they want to shove it down our throats.

I stopped it today cuz the new guy had two fire exits, the area along the belt, and under the belt crammed with packages falling off. Supes got mad we stopped it and the 4 of us went and cleaned his stuff up in a couple minutes. Management went ballistic, but hey, egress. As directed.