Working PT and FT Supervisors. I'm getting tired of them getting away with it.

upser978

I work in trailer unload at my hub. My PT sup is always puling irregs off the slide and putting them on the irreg belt. Every day this week one of our FT sup has joined in and has been pulling irregs off the slide and putting them on the irreg belt. Towards the end of our shift early this morning all of the trailers are on the door and unloaded. PT sup cuts 3 of the 5 workers he has left. So this leaves me and another coworker to finish up the tape up of boxes and pulling remaining irregs to put on irreg belt. Right after cutting those 3 workers another trailer backs up to the door to be unloaded. PT and FT sup get in the trailer and start to unload it and putting irregs down the slide to me to put on irreg belt. WHAT A JOKE THIS HAS TO STOP!!! I've called out my management multiple times for doing this and of course they continue to do it anyway. I am in the Union and I'm tired of management getting away with this. I know I should file a grievance against both of these issues.

Please respond with some input of what else I should do.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I work in trailer unload at my hub. My PT sup is always puling irregs off the slide and putting them on the irreg belt. Every day this week one of our FT sup has joined in and has been pulling irregs off the slide and putting them on the irreg belt. Towards the end of our shift early this morning all of the trailers are on the door and unloaded. PT sup cuts 3 of the 5 workers he has left. So this leaves me and another coworker to finish up the tape up of boxes and pulling remaining irregs to put on irreg belt. Right after cutting those 3 workers another trailer backs up to the door to be unloaded. PT and FT sup get in the trailer and start to unload it and putting irregs down the slide to me to put on irreg belt. WHAT A JOKE THIS HAS TO STOP!!! I've called out my management multiple times for doing this and of course they continue to do it anyway. I am in the Union and I'm tired of management getting away with this. I know I should file a grievance against both of these issues.

Please respond with some input of what else I should do.

All you can do is file. Keep filing and get free money

upser978

Filing just gets retaliation in my experience. They will make an example of you to make sure they control everyone else. WAD doesn't mean they get to harass and get away with it.
Then I file another grievance for management retaliating against me/ harassing me/ intimidating me. Management are the ones who violated the union contract not me.

upser978

The smiling part is the best part

The part where you smile, say "I am working the hardest I can using the tools provided by you and to me by my lord and savior jesus christ" and then WAD so hard afterwords they will be begging you to stop searching for a load stand in the first 20 minutes of your shift after they try to hide them.
I don't know what WAD is please explain?

upser978

I don't know what WAD is please explain?
HAHA what load stands!!! We don't have load stands and if you find some they are missing rubber feet or the material on the load stand itself is missing. But managements attitude is just carry on and keep working. Our safety meeting are a complete joke also.

watdaflock?

blahblahblahblah......... I know I should file a grievance against both of these issues.

Please respond with some input of what else I should do

You shouldn't have to do anything else, except continue to file grievances every time you catch management doing union work.

watdaflock?

HAHA what load stands!!! We don't have load stands and if you find some they are missing rubber feet or the material on the load stand itself is missing. But managements attitude is just carry on and keep working. Our safety meeting are a complete joke also.
Do you have a safety committee?