Working Remembrance Day (British Columbia)

sqweezy

Im new to the forum, but a 5 year employee, and I missed the pcm about this, but earlier this week everyone was told during this pcm that we have to work this remembrance day. Anyone else having to work or told this? Thoughts?

Box Ox

Im new to the forum, but a 5 year employee, and I missed the pcm about this, but earlier this week everyone was told during this pcm that we have to work this remembrance day. Anyone else having to work or told this? Thoughts?

Remembrance Day- November 11, 2018 (Sunday) - UPS will be closed in the provinces of British Columbia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and all Territories on Monday November 12.

Days of Operation: UPS

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Good, good. Hope the Hoffa votes you guys cast ruins your holiday.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Yeah it’s horrible traded it for Boxing day