Working the Friday after Thanksgiving? Check this out!

Are you working the Friday after Thanksgiving?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Time at home with family , putting up tree and decorations , listening to Frank Sinatra Christmas album, watching Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation, and drinking Christmas Ale , eating leftover deep dried turkey sandwichs in my pajamas..........vs a clusterf,.,+£¥. Day. Hummmmmmm let me think.... I'm already gettin paid 4 the day sooooooooooo......yea. No.

Pickles

I'm doing a Sun -Thurs run next week. So not only will I be working 4 days like everyone else next week, my 4th day will just be straight time since I start Wed afternoon. :disgusted:

UPS4Life

I'm doing a Sun -Thurs run next week. So not only will I be working 4 days like everyone else next week, my 4th day will just be straight time since I start Wed afternoon. :disgusted:
You should still get paid for holiday of Thursday and Friday?

Sent using BrownCafe App

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
So far I am planning to work but if they give me the opportunity to bail, I'll take the day off in a heart beat.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I hope you enjoy it and have a blessed holiday...bastid.

...and you as well...

My son and I are both avid Patriots' fans and I am going to surprise him with a Tom Brady official game jersey when I go to see him next week.

(They don't give those things away----$90 after my 10% military discount)

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
black-friday-baby.jpeg

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I really don't want to work, but I just can't come up with a reason not to. My wife is going to be out spending money just because things are on sale, and I'll just be sitting here with my hands down my pants.

Notretiredyet

I've got a 930 commit del and a 1800 commit pu open fri. Between then I'll drive around in the ghost town of my industrial route trying to stay warm. Maybe find a place to take a nap.