Working vacation

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I’ve done that before as well lol
It works out well for both of us. I really don’t care what weeks I get, they’re all the same to me. She’s the vacation planner so she gets to pick my vacation weeks. We’ve been married 17 years and I haven’t picked my weeks since.

Thebrownblob

It works out well for both of us. I really don’t care what weeks I get, they’re all the same to me. She’s the vacation planner so she gets to pick my vacation weeks. We’ve been married 17 years and I haven’t picked my weeks since.
Well the fact is my wife usually knows what’s going on and the dates better than I do. And I have seven weeks to use.

Yeet

Well the fact is my wife usually knows what’s going on and the dates better than I do. And I have seven weeks to use.
Same. She’s a teacher so she’s detail oriented like that. She plans vacays and I bankroll them and honestly that works for me. I hate planning.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just trying to keep the peace, man. It’s a give and take.
I like the BrownCafe tough guys that tell the wife what week vacation is. Like they know what weeks the kids don't have activities, other families planned events, etc. Lol

Yeet

I like the BrownCafe tough guys that tell the wife what week vacation is. Like they know what weeks the kids don't have activities, other families planned events, etc. Lol
Men are completely oblivious to what kind of schedule their families have. This is why our wives pick.