Workmans comp/Buyout/re-Hire?

TommyJones

Hello everyone. I've been searching on the forums for about an hr or so. Couldn't find anything that's related via my situation?
In 2011 I worked at ups. I was working Pre-Load. Worked there for about 2 years. I was 19 at the time.
Unfortunately I got injured and I had to make a workmans comp claim.
I tore my shoulder and had to get surgery. Time went by for recovery. And unfortunately they bought me out.
I was just wondering what the chances are on getting re hired?
I'm going to guess its not going to happen.
If for some possibly reason I'm able to go back it would be at a different station.
What do you guys think?
Thanks for your guys input in advance.

Hello everyone. I've been searching on the forums for about an hr or so. Couldn't find anything that's related via my situation?
In 2011 I worked at ups. I was working Pre-Load. Worked there for about 2 years. I was 19 at the time.
I tore my shoulder and had to get surgery. Time went by for recovery. And unfortunately they bought me out.
If for some possibly reason I'm able to go back it would be at a different station.
What do you guys think?
I'm pretty sure you're on the to do not rehire list.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

What do you guys think?

Why did you accept a buy out if you wanted and could still do the job after?

Why did you accept a buy out if you wanted and could still do the job after?
VhuC2pjGZztsNQc7Tl.gif

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I know a driver who took a buyout, a few years later she tried to get back on as a part timer and they said "no". I'm betting it aint gonna happen for you either.