World Cup commentator dies prematurely

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
According to the Associated Press, "U.S. media seated near him said Wahl fell back in his seat in the media tribune at Lusail Iconic Stadium during extra time and reporters adjacent to him called for assistance.

Wahl wrote on Monday that he had been sick for about 10 days, attributing it to being overworked and not getting much sleep while covering the World Cup, before his symptoms eventually got bad enough that he went to a medical clinic in Qatar.

"I went into the medical clinic at the main media center today, and they said I probably have bronchitis," he noted. "They gave me a course of antibiotics and some heavy-duty cough syrup, and I'm already feeling a bit better just a few hours later. But still: No bueno."

TheDudeAbides92

According to the Associated Press, "U.S. media seated near him said Wahl fell back in his seat in the media tribune at Lusail Iconic Stadium during extra time and reporters adjacent to him called for assistance.

Wahl wrote on Monday that he had been sick for about 10 days, attributing it to being overworked and not getting much sleep while covering the World Cup, before his symptoms eventually got bad enough that he went to a medical clinic in Qatar.

"I went into the medical clinic at the main media center today, and they said I probably have bronchitis," he noted. "They gave me a course of antibiotics and some heavy-duty cough syrup, and I'm already feeling a bit better just a few hours later. But still: No bueno."
Vaccines destroyed his immune system plain and simple. Nobody wanted to listen. Now they’re in the grave

Family

Last edited:

newfie

This doctor.
how do we know she didnt take it ? seems like she would not be on the covid 19 task force if she didnt take it?

newfie

Yeah I don't know why but there is a lot of mounting evidence to suggest the shot at best is worthless.
well it wont stop you from getting it and it wont save your life if you have a lot of underlying conditions so i would definitely label it worthless.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A local radio station has been reading Dr Fauci's testimony.
Given that his face was all over social media outlets, the man claims not to know what social media is.

Family

The journalist was laughing and joking on Twitter minutes before he died. Probably that new unknown illness going around. I think it is called sudden adult death syndrome.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Whenever something is sudden like this my first thought is always some kind of drug history and/or AIDs which would make sense since he's a vocal "ally" (usually code for "straight" but actually a homo)

Family

At least he left his spouse with their two dogs. What wonderful world citizens. Reminds me of that 1960's novel by Anthony Burgess "Wanting Seed".

newfie

At least he left his spouse with their two dogs. What wonderful world citizens. Reminds me of that 1960's novel by Anthony Burgess "Wanting Seed".
does make you wonder though. if you saw any of his work or interviews thats a guy that appear to be a lot more athletically fit than your average person.