World's Smallest Political Quiz

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Probably a Libertarian site but I have seen this test before or similar to it.
It seems most people are not quite as extreme as they think after taking these quizzes.

Advocates for Self Government

I took the test - Libertarian-100% Personal, 100% Economic - I even agreed with almost everything Ron Paul supported during the Republican debates.
I went back and tried to rationalize changing my answers but the only one I could possibly change was the one about Soc Sec. It should be optional rather mandatory to privatize Soc Sec.

wkmac

Probably a Libertarian site but I have seen this test before or similar to it.
It seems most people are not quite as extreme as they think after taking these quizzes.

Advocates for Self Government

I took the test - Libertarian-100% Personal, 100% Economic - I even agreed with almost everything Ron Paul supported during the Republican debates.
I went back and tried to rationalize changing my answers but the only one I could possibly change was the one about Soc Sec. It should be optional rather mandatory to privatize Soc Sec.

Yes, it's a libertarian site and Advocates is out of Cartersville. Nice people too. Here is a vastly more extensive survey on political, economic and social philosophy but be forewarned, there are 106 questions and yes most people just move on to something else or never go there at all. I suspect the latter will be unanimous here.
;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yes, it's a libertarian site and Advocates is out of Cartersville. Nice people too. Here is a vastly more extensive survey on political, economic and social philosophy but be forewarned, there are 106 questions and yes most people just move on to something else or never go there at all. I suspect the latter will be unanimous here.
;)

Unfortunately, the quiz is not returning results:

Notice: The C4SS Quiz is currently not rendering results. We appreciate any comments regarding the questions and how we can improve them. We hope to have the quiz fixed soon. Thank you for your patience.

BrownArmy

Unfortunately, the quiz is not returning results: ...

So many BC'rs followed wkmac's link that BC simply downed the entire site...similar to a DOS attack.

Didn't know that most of the BC community were uncertain about their political beliefs, eh?