worst info notice I have seen so far ! :(

klein

Für Meno :)
Okay, whats going on with UPS here. lately ?

I missed my delivery on Friday, due to being out of town.

But, I don't know who they hire these days..... but it must have gotten worse ! (unless UPS themselves instructed drivers to do so) ????

First he/she mispelled my name (no big deal).....
Secondly, first thing I read is :" Contact UPS for pick-up" (written huge in the comment section) besides that the 1800 phone number circled - thinking to myself, what happened - it's no way the driver has been here 3 times already !

So, I look closer, and look at the little check-offs, and sure enough it was the drivers first attempt, and he'll be back Monday between 2 and 5pm.

Then I wonder why didn't the driver just leave in on my porch ? (I live in a very new and richy, safe neigborhood - nothing to worry about here).

Nothing was marked....... so had to go online and check out the reason it wasn't left behind (tracking # entered)..... There it says - signature required - NOT on my info notice though !!!!! - Just says " call for pick-up" !

Screw those "bastards" - they can drive here back on Monday !

UPS is getting worse by the day ! And, I might just complain to the shipper about that sort of nonsense service I'm getting !

Besides all that, damn info notice wasn't even stuck to my door, but laying on the porch (figuring, well maybe the other 2 got lost that way) ????
They really don't stick well to any door ! They need change there, too !

Okay, whats going on with UPS here. lately ?

I missed my delivery on Friday, due to being out of town.

But, I don't know who they hire these days..... but it must have gotten worse ! (unless UPS themselves instructed drivers to do so) ????

First he/she mispelled my name (no big deal).....
Secondly, first thing I read is :" Contact UPS for pick-up" (written huge in the comment section) besides that the 1800 phone number circled - thinking to myself, what happened - it's no way the driver has been here 3 times already !

So, I look closer, and look at the little check-offs, and sure enough it was the drivers first attempt, and he'll be back Monday between 2 and 5pm.

Then I wonder why didn't the driver just leave in on my porch ? (I live in a very new and richy, safe neigborhood - nothing to worry about here).

Nothing was marked....... so had to go online and check out the reason it wasn't left behind (tracking # entered)..... There it says - signature required - NOT on my info notice though !!!!! - Just says " call for pick-up" !

Screw those "bastards" - they can drive here back on Monday !

UPS is getting worse by the day ! And, I might just complain to the shipper about that sort of nonsense service I'm getting !

Besides all that, damn info notice wasn't even stuck to my door, but laying on the porch (figuring, well maybe the other 2 got lost that way) ????
They really don't stick well to any door ! They need change there, too !

We made a change for the better driver wise back in July of 2009. Can`t expect everything to improve overnight.

klein

The point is, either the driver or UPS or both want to save 3 minutes making that return delivery.
And if I was a regular customer, I would be calling India now, and they would tell me in a heavy accent, "oh yeah Sir, if they have call for pick-up - then you need to be there and pick it up", etc....

And the west-end center is 40 minutes from me 1 way....
What a waste that would be !

I just feel sorry for the other customers that wouldn't know better, as I do !

menotyou

bella amicizia
Sounds like you had a cover driver who doesn't grasp that he gets paid by the hour. The glue on the newer info notices sucks. I would call the 800# and tell them you expect redelivery.

cino321

It might of been a basic that the driver sheeted Will Call because the driver didn't feel comfortable leaving it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The driver probably knows you from here, and said screw Klein, hes got time for all those vacations, let him go pick it up:devil3:

HomeDelivery

call the shipper that wanted the signature in the first place... not the driver's fault that his scanner reads that he/she needed an indirect signature for a driver release---

or call the 800 # as previously stated & sign the bottom of the notice to release the parcel on the next attempt (unless the shipper needs a DIRECT sig; then you're screwed twiddling your thumbs until the driver arrrives or you actually go pick it up)

klein

I'm not calling 1800 as directed by the driver !
It says he/she will make another attempt today between 2 and 5 pm, (he has less then 90 minutes now to be here) .

Personally, I think the parcle is a bit too huge, and the driver trried to pull a fast one, and make me pick it up instead or just doesn't know how to fill an info notice out correctly, yet, or even maybe the center is telling drivers to write it on info notices, so it saves them from doing 2nd and 3rd attempts ?

DorkHead

The driver probably knows you from here, and said screw Klein, hes got time for all those vacations, let him go pick it up:devil3:

That`s the first thing that came to mind. The driver probably worked with you when you were with UPS and now he is getting even with you because you boned him somehow

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Leave a note on your door letting your driver know which tavern you will be in btw 2 and 5pm. I am sure he will gladly indirect the parcel to you there. Do him a favor and do not offer him a beer while there!

klein

parcel arrived at 18:37 by a driver that I know very well.
It isn't normally his route, but he had to help out the driver that does my neighborhood.