Would 2 non-consecutive days off per week cause you to vote no?

Would 2 non-consecutive days off per week cause you to vote no?

• Yes, this would prompt a no vote from me.

Votes: 81 93.1%
  • No, not important enough to cause me to vote no.

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

35years

Gravy route
Would you vote no if the contract proposal included the possibility of a fixed or rotating work week that included 2 days off that were not consecutive?

RddAJiGxTPQFa.gif

john chesney

Would you vote no if the contract proposal included the possibility of a fixed or rotating work week that included 2 days off that were not consecutive?
YES. You need it on this job when you get older. You’ll be surprised how you start feeling when you’re in your 50’s or god forbid 60’s

ups would have to hire one or two ft people just to keep track of scheduling. The vacation scheduled way over their head now.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
It's going to be worse for the part timers. How can you juggle two jobs and not know what days you are working.??
Happens at my friends jobs it drove me crazy at my last job when I'd have different days off every week makes planning anything a pain. The company says we should have a routine but then wanna :censored2: it up every week. What a joke

Happens at my friends jobs it drove me crazy at my last job when I'd have different days off every week makes planning anything a pain. The company says we should have a routine but then wanna :censored2: it up every week. What a joke
Because of ups, I haven’t had a “set daily routine “ in over 25 years.