Would love to know....

Backinblue

Hi UPSer's! First of all, thank you for all you do, my dad was a driver for 30 years, and I have tons of respect for how hard you all work. I'm trying to get info and running into dead ends, so apologies in advance if this is only for employees. I live in Conn. And have had a package supposed tbd on Thurs 12/5 but was delayed. Finally went to "on delivery vehicle/ofd" but never got scan on Saturday. I assumed there was a driver shortage and would come today. But on tracking it's back to "destination scan" w no more updates. My question is if it was on delivery car Saturday, would it have been unloaded again? It's very important, time sensitive item. Anyone who could shine light would be my hero!

Backinblue

Ok, I'm sorry I didn't know it was only for employees. Lol, it's not weed though. I'm making something special for my father for xmas, and I need it for that. But thank you for letting me know. Stay safe out there

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi UPSer's! First of all, thank you for all you do, my dad was a driver for 30 years, and I have tons of respect for how hard you all work. I'm trying to get info and running into dead ends, so apologies in advance if this is only for employees. I live in Conn. And have had a package supposed tbd on Thurs 12/5 but was delayed. Finally went to "on delivery vehicle/ofd" but never got scan on Saturday. I assumed there was a driver shortage and would come today. But on tracking it's back to "destination scan" w no more updates. My question is if it was on delivery car Saturday, would it have been unloaded again? It's very important, time sensitive item. Anyone who could shine light would be my hero!

Nobody here can give you answer without more Information. Several places are behind because of the increase in volume this time of year