"Would you mind taking this survey? Why you taking so long?"

Drink Craft Beer

You're doing the company a favor by taking the online survey (37 questions) They ask you to answer truthfully. You read every question and contemplate your answer. The end of it asks your written opinion on this and that.

After less than 10mins you hear..."you should be done by now!"

You get accused of milking the clock and then the Sup wonders why you take it personal when you get pisszed off about the implied accusation.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You're doing the company a favor by taking the online survey (37 questions) They ask you to answer truthfully. You read every question and contemplate your answer. The end of it asks your written opinion on this and that.

You get accused of milking the clock and then the Sup wonders why you take it personal when you get pisszed off about the implied accusation.
That's why I don't take it ........

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Our sup watched the way we answered the questions. She wasn't happy with my answers. Lol
She should leave the room. The survey is supposed to be confidential. I would ask her politely, yet firmly, to leave and not answer a question until she left.

rp3

I've found there's nothing anonymous about ups. If she didn't want them answers shouldn't have asked me to take the survey.

jaker

trolling
The last time they tricked me , usually I say no and that's the end of it

But this time they told me that HR needed me and when I walked in to where he was he asked am I here to take the survey

I looked at him and another worker taking the test and just laugh and walked out

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Oh I know guys that have spent almost an hour on the written opinion.

NonDeliverOtherMissed

I always answer strongly disagree
.....strongly disagree, except for the questions that refer to the mechanics...gotta give those guys props they do do a good job...I wonder if strongly disagree is what they want to hear for some questions....the company my mom works for had a similar survey....2 supervisors were let go because the employees liked them and gave them good positive feedback...it's almost like Upper management wants us to despise, or not care for our immediate sups.