Wow Adderall helped me pass probation!

PizzaToUps

Hello everyone, you guys probably remember me from peak season where I was DQed during probation for brining my route back in peak season. Well it turns out that management felt bad for disqualifying me during peak so they gave me another chance on January first and I just graduated today !!!

I was pissed at myself for failing during peak season but when I went to my doctor for a check up I told him how I wasnt feeling right and that I couldn’t focus when it came to remembering addresses and reorganizing my truck. He diagnosed me with mild ADHD and put me on slow release adderall!

Oh boy, these puppies have quite the kick!!! I pop one in the morning and I wake up instantly, faster than coffee could ever do. When I get to work, I’m ready to rock!!!! I can’t wait to hop in my truck and gun it to the first stop. I love trying to see how many I can do in an hour because I have so much energy!!! I run to every stop and I keep getting messages from management telling me great job!! My life is way better now! I finish early and ask for more work but they say no because I’m on probation! Anyone else have similar results? Drivers tell me to slow down but I cant! I need to be the best I can be! I’m covering another drivers route next week, I’m going to beat his record! He comes in around 7:30 or 8, I’m going to get done by 5:30!!!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Good job but you are not going to be well liked by your peers.....just saying
The slug drivers that can't get it up anymore are not his peers ... just saying.

Get outta bed - Cocaine.jpg

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
If the adderall is hyping you up then you don’t have ADHD. It does just the opposite when you actually have it. Just be careful man, I’ve seen a lot of people get addicted and it just about ruined their lives.

Hello everyone, you guys probably remember me from peak season where I was DQed during probation for brining my route back in peak season. Well it turns out that management felt bad for disqualifying me during peak so they gave me another chance on January first and I just graduated today !!!

I was :censored2: at myself for failing during peak season but when I went to my doctor for a check up I told him how I wasnt feeling right and that I couldn’t focus when it came to remembering addresses and reorganizing my truck. He diagnosed me with mild ADHD and put me on slow release adderall!

Oh boy, these puppies have quite the kick!!! I pop one in the morning and I wake up instantly, faster than coffee could ever do. When I get to work, I’m ready to rock!!!! I can’t wait to hop in my truck and gun it to the first stop. I love trying to see how many I can do in an hour because I have so much energy!!! I run to every stop and I keep getting messages from management telling me great job!! My life is way better now! I finish early and ask for more work but they say no because I’m on probation! Anyone else have similar results? Drivers tell me to slow down but I cant! I need to be the best I can be! I’m covering another drivers route next week, I’m going to beat his record! He comes in around 7:30 or 8, I’m going to get done by 5:30!!!!
You will do well until you crash or get hurt.

john chesney

I was :censored2: at myself for failing during peak season but when I went to my doctor for a check up I told him how I wasnt feeling right and that I couldn’t focus when it came to remembering addresses and reorganizing my truck. He diagnosed me with mild ADHD and put me on slow release adderall!

Be careful I was on it just getting off it now. Your body will shortly get used to it and you’ll feel the same as you did before. It might get you through a year or two but it’s bad news. That’s been my experience anyway

Brisket

I can’t wait to hop in my truck and gun it to the first stop. I love trying to see how many I can do in an hour because I have so much energy!!! I run to every stop and I keep getting messages from management telling me great job!!!

WTH do you mean gun it?! Slow the eff down!
Of course they are saying that because you are making them look good... until you get hurt!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I’ll trade you some oxys for some Adderall.