Wow!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-164.jpeg

upschuck

Nobody got what I was trying to say, and was locked before I could comment. :dissapointed: Evidently, any thread that is a customer trying to find info will be locked when found.

Peace is the answer. Fighting on the Internet can be regrettable. It's an imprint that never really goes away. If you say something that you could regret later or could lead to someone feeling bad about ones self it does damage that you can't see here.

Last edited:

upschuck

Good! they should be locked out.
This is not 1 800 pick ups.
If a guy gets a package delivered to his house, and he is 2 blocks away, he should go to his house to get package, correct? Why would he want UPS to deliver it PU and deliver it to where is at, at the time. UPS does not do that. Your all reading comprehension is failing. :laughing2:

I just received a package delivery to my house that's about 2 blocks away from me. Not that I'm planning to but I'm just wondering if this was reported, would the driver get in any trouble or can a driver get in trouble for that carelessness?

T

Turdferguson

He wasn't even a customer. He started a thread in the fedex forum about a getting a job there last week

Sent using BrownCafe App