WOW!!!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Running my loop today after an option day yesterday. I volunteered to get the easy 6th punch. Have about 30 stops of my stuff
So far I’ve found 5 no scans from my route yesterday. Best part? The guy smashed my route and pulled air in. I’ve NEVER finished the route before 5 pm air drop. Looks like he literally just passed these stops up, there’s no service cross on them.
Yeeee HAW we got ourselves a runner!!!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I would rather stick my * in a beehive than work a 6th punch
🧔✊
D845F723-74BF-4704-B00F-DC906C51A165.png

He’ll never be an RPCD

ManInBrown

I would rather stick my * in a beehive than work a 6th punch
🧔✊
Agree. Feeders is a 7 day operation here. Luckily I’ve never had to work anything other than a M-friend schedule other than two or three times when I first came in from package. If I showed up tomorrow and they told me I had to work S-T or T-S from now on I would probably quit. Not joking. Never worked a single Saturday in package. They begged me to come in during peak and I laughed at them. There’s just something about working on the weekends. I cannot do it.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Agree. Feeders is a 7 day operation here. Luckily I’ve never had to work anything other than a M-friend schedule other than two or three times when I first came in from package. If I showed up tomorrow and they told me I had to work S-T or T-S from now on I would probably quit. Not joking. Never worked a single Saturday in package. They begged me to come in during peak and I laughed at them. There’s just something about working on the weekends. I cannot do it.
I would rather mow lawns for 🤑 than sling cardboard. You can make over $100 an hour landscaping.
🧔✊

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

who gonna pay your bills