wqnt to get into UPS finishing college, but cant really do much with it.

I live in ny and want to get into UPS
how is the salary and how much is it?
are the benefits good?
how much will you max out as ?
how long will it take to go from part time to full time
and will UPS be around for the forseable future ?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I live in ny and want to get into UPS
how is the salary and how much is it?
are the benefits good?
how much will you max out as ?
how long will it take to go from part time to full time
and will UPS be around for the forseable future ?
Run as far away from UPS as you can. This place is the 10th gate of hell

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Sorry nobody else would answer your questions. The best way to become a driver is to start as a preloader and get promoted to part time preload supervisor as soon as possible. From there it is a sure shot to driver. They pay the drivers $100k and all they do is drive around all day. Piece of cake.

Sorry nobody else would answer your questions. The best way to become a driver is to start as a preloader and get promoted to part time preload supervisor as soon as possible. From there it is a sure shot to driver. They pay the drivers $100k and all they do is drive around all day. Piece of cake.
finally :censored2:ing thank you bro

Brownsocks

Just a dog
100k if you can ever escape the depths of 22.4 hell. I feel bad for those guys, but atleast I'm not getting a green light to close out the UPS store anymore.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
....and get promoted to part time preload supervisor as soon as possible. ??? Why would you come into some internet forum and ask for advice (dumb advice) from someone you've never met.