Wrestilng: Then or Now?

clean hairy

Which do you like more?
Wrestling from the old days of Baron Von Rashke, Bruiser, Crusher, Ernie the Big Cat Ladd, Gorilla Monsoon, Dick the Bruiser, etc?
Or Wrestling of today.
Back then the turnbuckles were barely covered with anything, today they are overstuffed pillows!
Here is one of my favorites:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The only thing I remotely liked about wrestling was @jumpman23.

IMG_1132.GIF

tourists24

I grew up on rasslin..... lots of old school love. Realistically I appreciate how acrobatic the new age group has become. But man its hard to argue about the personas of the old school bunch.... Mid Atlantic Championship wrestling baby.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
I remember my grandma watching wrestling on a 12" (across) round screen and saying things like "Oh my God", "Jesus help him", "Lord deliver us" and more. She was watching Baron Gatoni at the time.......those Italians stick together. She thought it was real.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I grew up on rasslin..... lots of old school love. Realistically I appreciate how acrobatic the new age group has become. But man its hard to argue about the personas of the old school bunch.... Mid Atlantic Championship wrestling baby.....
Love the acrobatics, athleticism of Mexican wrestling.

Future

Victory Ride
I remember my grandma watching wrestling on a 12" (across) round screen and saying things like "Oh my God", "Jesus help him", "Lord deliver us" and more. She was watching Baron Gatoni at the time.......those Italians stick together. She thought it was real.
LMAO....so did my grandma!