write ups for dirty shoes and we cant see out of the windshields!

wornoutupser

Exactly a the title says. we had a mass write up yesterday for dirty and unpolished shoes, yet management no longer allows the so called car wash to wash cars or windshields. This is just another prime example of how screwed up this has gotten!

rod

Retired 22 years
Exactly a the title says. we had a mass write up yesterday for dirty and unpolished shoes, yet management no longer allows the so called car wash to wash cars or windshields. This is just another prime example of how screwed up this has gotten!

That would look good on some Consumers Watchdog show on the local news.

PT Car Washer

If the car washers are not allowed to wash cars or windshilds, what do they do all night?

rod

Retired 22 years
I always washed my own windows (on the inside) and mirrors---------ON THE CLOCK. I usually carried a windshield spray bottle and paper towels in my truck. Come to think of it I did my outside windows too when I was filling up with outside diesel because we didn't have a diesel pump at the building.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
File a grievence on dirty windshields and that they are harassing you for cleaning them... Total bs guys...

Cementups

Box Monkey
I always washed my own windows (on the inside) and mirrors---------ON THE CLOCK. I usually carried a windshield spray bottle and paper towels in my truck. Come to think of it I did my outside windows too when I was filling up with outside diesel because we didn't have a diesel pump at the building.

I carry a aerosol can of windshield cleaner and a squeegee in my package car and if need be I will crawl up on my hood and clean off the windshield. easy peasy and streak free.

CanOSup

One of them
Clean your shoes, it helps prevent slips and falls. Dirty windshields greatly increase visilbility, prevents backing accidents, and are part of the seeing habits. Learn your DOK bro.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Clean your shoes, it helps prevent slips and falls. Dirty windshields greatly increase visilbility, prevents backing accidents, and are part of the seeing habits. Learn your DOK bro.
DOK is a crock of bull sheetrock. Plenty of Circle of Honor drivers made it before it was around.

CanOSup

One of them
DOK is a crock of bull sheetrock. Plenty of Circle of Honor drivers made it before it was around.
I disagree. do you not look left right left at intersections? Most of it is common sense...even if you don't have it memorized we all do it. Otherwise we are blind, deaf, and piled up on the side of the road. Why go to a jobsite with a hammer when you can go with a nailgun.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I disagree. do you not look left right left at intersections? Most of it is common sense...even if you don't have it memorized we all do it. Otherwise we are blind, deaf, and piled up on the side of the road. Why go to a jobsite with a hammer when you can go with a nailgun.
We all do these things when we drive.

I always wondered if we have less accidents now vs years back, the same, or more?