Write ups

SoCal87

How long do they have to write someone up for? I am just wondering. I was told I was going to get written up but still haven’t yet so was wondering how long they have to write a person up until they can’t or can they write someone up no mattter how long after

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How long do they have to write someone up for? I am just wondering. I was told I was going to get written up but still haven’t yet so was wondering how long they have to write a person up until they can’t or can they write someone up no mattter how long after
How do you know they didn’t write you up?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
There is a statute of limitations when it comes to write ups and like everything else I’m sure it’s different everywhere. Here I think they have 5-7 days to serve you your write up or it’s invalid.

DVIR

My center manager told me he was giving me 2 warning letters back in may, i have yet to get a copy or see proof i was actually written up

Yeet

My center manager told me he was giving me 2 warning letters back in may, i have yet to get a copy or see proof i was actually written up
You have to be served for them to be valid. This is why you need a union steward with you every time you get called up. As a witness. If you weren’t served, your signature or RTS isn’t on that paper, it doesn’t exist.

DVIR

You have to be served for them to be valid. This is why you need a union steward with you every time you get called up. As a witness. If you weren’t served, your signature or RTS isn’t on that paper, it doesn’t exist.
I was with a steward when he said it but never was given anything to sign i guess my boss messed up?

Yeet

I was with a steward when he said it but never was given anything to sign i guess my boss messed up?
This goes with everything. If there isn’t a paper trail, it doesn’t exist. You got away with one.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Whatcha do?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I knew of a guy who never signed ANYTHING.
Mgt finally tired to make him sign off for receiving his payroll check.
That didn't work out as planned , either.