WV close to being newest RTW state

Method$

My state is RTW, not too long ago. It's changed 1 thing for sure, I'm much more active in representing my Union! If I find out a new part timer isn't paying dues... We have people take turns talking to them about it. (I.e. "Why don't you just go work at FedEx?!? Poeple might be nice to you there....)

All drivers in my center pay dues.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
My state is RTW, not too long ago. It's changed 1 thing for sure, I'm much more active in representing my Union! If I find out a new part timer isn't paying dues... We have people take turns talking to them about it. (I.e. "Why don't you just go work at FedEx?!? Poeple might be nice to you there....)

Talk to them.... Aka be a thug.

Method$

@FrigidFTSup, I've got nothing against you. I get along well with all of my FT sups/Managment/labor manager. Why? I hold up my end of the contract day in day out. But if they don't, I respectfully ask what's up, if necessary file.

As a 3rd generation teamster, RTW has motivated me. If I see a brother not following/breaking contract, I call them out (in a respectful manner).

Dragon

Package Center Manager
@FrigidFTSup, I've got nothing against you. I get along well with all of my FT sups/Managment/labor manager. Why? I hold up my end of the contract day in day out. But if they don't, I respectfully ask what's up, if necessary file.

As a 3rd generation teamster, RTW has motivated me. If I see a brother not following/breaking contract, I call them out (in a respectful manner).

In no way were you respectful in your earlier post (I.e. "Why don't you just go work at FedEx?!? Poeple might be nice to you there....)

I am with Frig on this one = THUG! Wear it proudly on your teamster T-Shirt...respectfully of course.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/wv-close-to-being-newest-rtw-state.368281/#ixzz3zGGu0yAt

Method$

watdaflock?

If the only thing I had to worry about was being pressured or people not being nice to me if I didn't pay my ridiculous unions fee's, I'd stop in a heart beat.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

All FT employees should pay dues.

All PT employees who are looking to stay with UPS should pay dues.

Any PT employees who are working here while going to college or will be here less than 5 years should decide for themselves if they wish to join the union and pay dues.

BTW, I agree with both Dragon and Frigid that you were being anything but polite. I can understand your passion but you would be better off informing new employees of the benefits of joining the union rather than trying to bully them to do so.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Obama shut down that state. Over 15,000 jobs lost in the coal industry. But don't worry, we will give you welfare!