Xmas eve air

What'dyabringmetoday???

What the Hell is "Time Worked"? And do you actually think that when they pass around a paper for all the drivers to sign that nobody's going to sign it? Most of these guys come in an hour early and work for free every day and skip their lunch... 2 hours free labor a day for UPS for how many years, and you think a driver like this gives a crap what the company is stealing from him?
Sounds like this could fall under extra-contract agreement. Lol.

opie

I just found out we are cutting every seasonal plus a few regular ft guys. Should be fun.
I guess its different in certain areas. All hands on deck here. They said they want to get drivers done as early as possible. Pickups will be very light, only an air sort in my building.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We got a message tonight on the IVIS that Monday is a regular work day we will be notifying drivers who will be required to work.
Got the same message a few days back. Monday is not a holiday, expect to work. Last night we got the message that all Mon-Fri drivers are expected to work Sunday (again). All peak runs will be in next week as well.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We're running airs only tomorrow. Reg-temps forced in and everyone else is on a volunteer basis based on seniority. I'll be home sleeping soundly in bed.

Xmas eve is apparently "light" with no pickups and no local sort. They're supposedly cutting routes as well.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
The days of sups and managers waiting for all the drivers to return on Christmas Eve are long gone, aren't they?

yup. the only person getting screwed by a driver staying out late is the OMS whose waiting for you to punch out so she can fix the timecard that yous drivers screw up very day and make sure you get your proper OT. all the while shes probly at that point working for free and the needs of the company that cut/capped her hours back so she stopped getting paid (but won't leave) about a hour or so before you punch out. just sayin...

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
20 years in air first Christmas eve I don't have to go in !!! No waiting until the last air driver gets in while my brother in law eats all the shrimp at my house. LOL