Xmas Goodies cost Feeder Driver his job

Tmomma40

I have a friend who was a cover feeder driver & a ft pkg car driver . During Christmas season, while on a feeder run, he was in a minor accident during a snow storm..nobody hurt & not his fault as the other car slid into him. He does DT as required & is informed he failed & is fired! He was shocked as he does not do drugs of any kind & devistated to lose his job ....so he backtracks every delivery stop he had made that had given him any goodies at time of delivery ( we are in a rural area so it was fairly easy to do) He knocks on every door & tells his story asking if there were any chance that someone had given him something with marijuana baked in them... AND guess what ... YES there was a guy who had put marijuana in the cookies and brownies he given out .... AND so my friend and a UPS Supervisor revisited the customer who repeated what he had done stating he didn't mean to get anyone in trouble ..it's legal in this state. Long story short ...the last word from his ass*ole union rep was the only way he might get his job back is if he knows someone high up in ups !?! He refuses to take the resignation they are trying to cram down his throat.. I am curious what other options he may have and any advice on getting his job back....

oldngray

nowhere special
3D popcorn.gif

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I have a friend who was a cover feeder driver & a ft pkg car driver . During Christmas season, while on a feeder run, he was in a minor accident during a snow storm..nobody hurt & not his fault as the other car slid into him. He does DT as required & is informed he failed & is fired! He was shocked as he does not do drugs of any kind & devistated to lose his job ....so he backtracks every delivery stop he had made that had given him any goodies at time of delivery ( we are in a rural area so it was fairly easy to do) He knocks on every door & tells his story asking if there were any chance that someone had given him something with marijuana baked in them... AND guess what ... YES there was a guy who had put marijuana in the cookies and brownies he given out .... AND so my friend and a UPS Supervisor revisited the customer who repeated what he had done stating he didn't mean to get anyone in trouble ..it's legal in this state. Long story short ...the last word from his ass*ole union rep was the only way he might get his job back is if he knows someone high up in ups !?! He refuses to take the resignation they are trying to cram down his throat.. I am curious what other options he may have and any advice on getting his job back....
I would think that the drugs in the cookies couldn't be that potent and how many cookies did he eat

I knew something like this would come up... They have a test out now that can see When the last time you have smoked or ate marijuana...

So if a state has it where it's legal to use marijuana why doesn't UPS have this test... This could start paving the way to put marijuana on the same self as alcohol...

Indecisi0n

I heard the new DIAD has a pin prick on the enter button so every time you hit the button on the DIAD it checks your blood for drugs. If it does detect drugs the DIAD stores all information to the cloud then explodes.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I knew something like this would come up... They have a test out now that can see When the last time you have smoked or ate marijuana...

So if a state has it where it's legal to use marijuana why doesn't UPS have this test... This could start paving the way to put marijuana on the same self as alcohol...
The dollar store sells marijuana and pregnancy tests.... See people buying them all the time there...now I'm not sure how accurate they are but I'm just throwing that out there...