yayyy i won 2 bids to be a driver

BobBarker

HR just called and said i won 2 bids to be a cover driver. she said im doing all the bootcamp stuff bla bla but what does this mean for me? any advice from drivers out there for me. whats boot like

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
HR just called and said i won 2 bids to be a cover driver. she said im doing all the bootcamp stuff bla bla but what does this mean for me? any advice from drivers out there for me. whats boot like
it means you get to bend over now

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You’ll be back in the hub in a week starting a thread about

“Why did I flunk out of pkg car driving”

Learn the DOK forward and backwards
Get a good pair of leather shoes with non slips soles. Make sure you break them in before you go driving. Maybe get a good lunchbox and some ice packs so you can keep your food and drinks cold

Good luck.

Elmo.goes.to.prom

This.

Attachments

• 20190313_125007.jpg
    20190313_125007.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 190

UrFellowUpser

Gots to get pass Intergrad first and then qualify on the training route that they give you. You gots to scratch the route 5 times in a row along with your whole hour break.