Yeah, this is gonna fly!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I guess we're not graded like kids are in school, these days. When I was in school, 65 was a passing grade.
Scan1.jpg

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
We had a driver get asked the DOK's 2 months before he was done, he said he didntn know a single one, failed the whole building. It was his retirement present to UPS and the center manager

bigblu 2 you

nothing in the contract says we have to recite dok.our local president sent a letter to members and ups saying we would put forth a effort and participate but no disciplinary actions would be accepted and any loss of time result in double pay.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We had a driver get asked the DOK's 2 months before he was done, he said he didntn know a single one, failed the whole building. It was his retirement present to UPS and the center manager
That's like a dream I have. I hope the DM was standing right there when it happened.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I agree with this; however, Steve has to work in this center, so it might be a good idea for Steve to learn the material.

maybe he has learned it.... yet cant regurgitate it on demand....

Bingo. Even if I knew it. I know I don't. I would never be able to recite it to them. I'd choke up get nervous and brutally stumble thru to the best of my ability.

tourists24

Bingo. Even if I knew it. I know I don't. I would never be able to recite it to them. I'd choke up get nervous and brutally stumble thru to the best of my ability.

I know them... but I dont take them home to review them, so there is no recital.... if they want them memorized perfectly then they can pay me to do that....

Re-Raise

Yeah, it 's not like I have anything else to think about on a 10 hour day on a different route, after they cut my bid route, than whether aiming high in steering helps me with safe path on turns or smooth stops and turns.

Just get these clowns and their stupid questions out of my face.

Last edited:

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
for all the grief and headaches i caused my management when i was an hourly, i always made sure to remember my DOK perfectly. even the dumbest person can get it down within a year or two, guys who have been around for decades and don't know it either have a serious learning disability, or just want to be confrontational *******s about it

i can be a huge pain in the ass over things i disagree on, but the DOK? really?