Yearly driver raise question

tony480

So I’m coming up on my first year of driving in March, but I started training in the end of January so that is my building seniority date on the sheet.
(I had to wait for a route to open up)
Do I get my first raise on my building seniority date or my first week driving?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So I’m coming up on my first year of driving in March, but I started training in the end of January so that is my building seniority date on the sheet.
(I had to wait for a route to open up)
Do I get my first raise on my building seniority date or my first week driving?
You will get nothing and like it.

lolbr

Log into upsers and look at the time off viewer. The raise should be on the date of next vacation earn date shown, as that should be the same as your full time seniority date.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You're still in progression, you don't get raises, you progress up the pay scale. That happens every year on your full time anniversary. You won't get the raises until you reach the top of the pay scale.

ManInBrown

You're still in progression, you don't get raises, you progress up the pay scale. That happens every year on your full time anniversary. You won't get the raises until you reach the top of the pay scale.
This

When you’re in progression you don’t get the yearly raises full rate drivers get

You only get the progression raises on your seniority date

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Again drivers in progression do get the GWI, but will get a smaller progression bump. They will get .50 in February but when they hit their progression anniversary they will get .50 less so that they will not go higher than the progression rate.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Do not know why you are giving me me optimistic tag @silenze see below

Full-time employees still in progression on the effective date of this Master Agreement shall receive the above contractual increases. They will be paid no less than what they are entitled to in accor- dance with Article 41, Section 2

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Do not know why you are giving me me optimistic tag @silenze see below

Full-time employees still in progression on the effective date of this Master Agreement shall receive the above contractual increases. They will be paid no less than what they are entitled to in accor- dance with Article 41, Section 2
Yep. All those still in progression before August 1, 2013. Thats a whole lot of 0 people.

JL 0513

I got all the GWI's every 6 months during progression on top of the progression raises. This was on the last contract.