yearly raise question

Al-linskiii

I was hired on September 30th 2016 and since the contract ended since the last day of july 2018 and we're in the process of voting for the new contract.. how is this going to affect my raise? am i going to get the previous contract raise of 50 cents.. or the new contract that isn't still in effect of 13$ to 14$?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I was hired on September 30th 2016 and since the contract ended since the last day of july 2018 and we're in the process of voting for the new contract.. how is this going to affect my raise? am i going to get the previous contract raise of 50 cents.. or the new contract that isn't still in effect of 13$ to 14$?

You'll be bumped to the higher rate after ratification

llamainmypocket

Bumped to 13 as of August 1st but payed retroactively once the contract goes through. Once you hit the 4 year mark you'll get the GWI unless the new starting rate is higher.