YES propaganda from both UPS and the IBT

SameRightsForAll

I open my mailbox and out comes a fancy YES propaganda piece from no other than our very own union. So, with the Teamsters being in bed with UPS on this contract and no changes or elimination for the already insane 22.4 position in sight, can somebody please tell me what part of UNION do our leaders not understand? Why is there even friction between the locals and the big guys who are supposed to be LISTENING TO THEIR PAYING MEMBERS and carrying our STRIKE AUTHORIZATION MESSAGE into their negotiations. This is just un real.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The leaders get the concept of union just fine.

But between getting "union", and getting new speedboats, and suitcases full of money, they choose the latter.

Last edited:

Moneythehardway

Same thing I said. I get a letter today from my local. Pushing a yes vote.

Aren't they suppose to be working for US? They shouldn't be pushing a vote either way but simply letting us the members decide what we want and then acting to get us what we want. I know for sure they see our dislikes with this contract, yet instead at least acknowledging it they are ignoring it and pushing for a yes vote harder than ups. What kind of union is that?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Tomorrow, bring your green hat!
getImage