Yet another Unvaccinated, Vocal Antivaxxer croaks from COVID

Yep she was a Republican. I'm glad she exercised her freedoms not to get vaccinated. She sure showed us!!
You're retired
Knock this political crap off, crack a beer and bust a guitar and play as a tune

You should post a tune for all of us so we can enjoy your music

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You're retired
Knock this political crap off, crack a beer and bust a guitar and play as a tune

You should post a tune for all of us so we can enjoy your music
yessir. Here are some tunes from a couple of different bands.
I'm in on the far left,shorts and playing the Blue Gretsch Guitar in this one

In this one i am in the far right,playinng the Red Les Paul and i'm wearing my Red tie. i was FAT there lol,I have dropped quite a bit of weight since this was recorded

In this one i am in the far right,playinng the Red Les Paul and i'm wearing my Red tie. i was FAT there lol,I have dropped quite a bit of weight since this was recorded
Much better we need more posts like that from you

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Very cool.

The big package

You should consider yourself lucky that you live in a country that provides you the freedom to be able to play your music . Heroes fought and died so you can have that freedom and there are people in your political party that are trying to take some of those freedoms away . So you better think twice about who you vote for in the future or someday the government will come and confiscate your guitars !!! BTW , are they some kind of spasms that are having up there on stage or are they actually dance moves ???

newfie

Yep she was a Republican. I'm glad she exercised her freedoms not to get vaccinated. She sure showed us!!
i see she was anti mandate I dont see that she was anti vax. there is a difference

newfie