You’ll be sorry

Gixxer2003

To all those that are impatiently waiting to get out of Ups after you do get out you’ll be sorry. i just wanna say i put my 25 And out in as a driver Been retired A little over a year now. I miss the job, when i was on a load i would cuss and throw things like most drivers But at the end of the day... I just wanna get up at 6:30 am make my coffee walk the dog and hit the highway to work and i had a long in traffic commute too I didn’t understand why drivers with 34 plus years were still on the job now i see. To my fellow teamsters enjoy your time on the job when its over you will feel it. I’m not complaining but I’ve been just sitting around doin nothing the last year.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
giphy.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
To all those that are impatiently waiting to get out of Ups after you do get out you’ll be sorry. i just wanna say i put my 25 And out in as a driver Been retired A little over a year now. I miss the job, when i was on a load i would cuss and throw things like most drivers But at the end of the day... I just wanna get up at 6:30 am make my coffee walk the dog and hit the highway to work and i had a long in traffic commute too I didn’t understand why drivers with 34 plus years were still on the job now i see. To my fellow teamsters enjoy your time on the job when its over you will feel it. I’m not complaining but I’ve been just sitting around doin nothing the last year.
61C204A3-2409-4AF6-B957-5698150E9F05.gif

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
When you retire you must have something to do. Take up a hobby. I see my Dad now who has been retired for quite a while now. He is miserable.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
you gotta do something or die. nothing wrong on getting a job you can really enjoy. a lot of guys i used to work with in feeder got part time jobs or other gigs. school bus driver, property management or care taker. handyman , or started a business . something to stay busy but the main point was doing something you really enjoy.

I work a part time business on the side. walk the dogs in morning , work my business for 2-3-4 hours a day ( or sometimes not at all ) , maybe do some yard work or go to the gym ( before CV19 ). Then have lunch and take the rest of the day off. Maybe go for a hike in the woods, or take a day drive out in the country and get a burger . Or maybe lay out at the lake. We can always find something to do.

the skies the limit and the opportunities are endless.

good luck.

Shiftless

Keep spreading the word!

Work till you puke!

Retirement is not for everybody!

Don't slow down and smell the roses when you can play with cardboard all day!

Work, Work, Work !

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Focus all your energy into the lawn and grounds!

rod

Retired 22 years
This guy is just trying to keep others from enjoying their share of the pie which means his will last longer.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not a chance in hell. I got too much other stuff I enjoy.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's only been a couple months and I already miss it. I called and asked if I could unretire and come back but they just laughed. To anybody thinking about retiring I would say you don't know how good you have it, stay with it and you'll be happier. Don't be a fool like me.