You’re all pathetic

Gmo55

Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all :censored2:ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute :censored2:ing disgrace of a human being. :censored2: all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of :censored2:. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, :censored2: YOU

Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU
Make sure you wear your seatbelt and use your handbrake

PT Car Washer

Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU
Congratulations on getting your job back. Usually a seat belt violation is a warning letter.

11.19igrad

1. everyone here seeks the illusive $100k+ income sans the degree, bathrooms or climate control.

2. because of very basic laws of demand for such jobs vs need= wicked competition + utter corporate indifference=need for unions=apathetic participation

3 = all the bs

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Thank you for sharing. Now I finally understand what my title should’ve been all along, on BC and in life.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day

I give OP another month maximum until they find something else to fire them for.

542thruNthru

Glad you got your job back. Hopefully you've learned you lesson about what this company really thinks of you and you stop cutting corners for them.

Good luck.

over9five

Staff member
Hoping you will stay. BC needs guys like you!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Hey.

Now I remember you.

Glad you were still thinking about us after months gone.

I'm sure you will be crying about something else soon...

But...

There there...

It'll be ok

tenor.gif