YOU are a militia member!

diesel96

Here's the scariest article of the day. Your tax dollars at work undermining your Constitutional rights.

Article

From the article;

" MIAC is one of 58 so-called "fusion centers" nationwide that were created by the Department of Homeland Security, in part, to collect local intelligence that authorities can use to combat terrorism and related criminal activities. More than $254 million from fiscal years 2004-2007 went to state and local governments to support the fusion centers, according to the DHS Web site"

Karma's a bi+ch isn't it ?......lol (2004-2007 ?)

Hurry, all Libertarians and anti-abortionists grab your guns and run for the hills to your little shack in the woods...:wink2:
P.S....Don't forget your camouflage overalls and your John Deere hats...

Sammie

Here's the scariest article of the day. Your tax dollars at work undermining your Constitutional rights.

Article

And as it is, our own National Security Agency (NSA) and other intelligence agencies have been monitoring Internet traffic for
some time now, honing in on tag words that are likely to draw
attention.

Out of the 300 million people in this country, how many of them are
likely to be terrorists? 200 maybe?

wkmac

From the article;

" MIAC is one of 58 so-called "fusion centers" nationwide that were created by the Department of Homeland Security, in part, to collect local intelligence that authorities can use to combat terrorism and related criminal activities. More than $254 million from fiscal years 2004-2007 went to state and local governments to support the fusion centers, according to the DHS Web site"

Karma's a bi+ch isn't it ?......lol (2004-2007 ?)

Hurry, all Libertarians and anti-abortionists grab your guns and run for the hills to your little shack in the woods...:wink2:
P.S....Don't forget your camouflage overalls and your John Deere hats...

When they start rounding up libertarians, I wonder in court how the State will proceed having to argue around this and this when it comes to libertarians?

OH that's right, thanks to Bush and now Obama, gov't is no longer required to give the accused his/her day in court. Maybe they are cleaning out Gitmo for a new class of prisoner!:surprised:

Hey D, it's not Alaska for us, it's the beach! Well, we'll be able to see it through the fence anyway!
:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

Well Red Staters, you may yet reap what you have so cheerfully sowed!

over9five

Staff member
I think the scariest part of it is this is information they give to law enforcement officers.

The next time you get pulled over for going 5 mph over the speed limit in your car with the Ron Paul bumper sticker, the cop is going to have his gun drawn. Or, at least the thought will be in his head that you are a dangerous person who might have your gun drawn. Either way, this will lead to bad things.

Dangerous stupid ideas these people are coming up with. Ideas that will get people killed. I think MIAC is going to end up creating more terrorism than it combats.

diesel96

When they start rounding up libertarians, I wonder in court how the State will proceed having to argue around this and this when it comes to libertarians?

OH that's right, thanks to Bush and now Obama, gov't is no longer required to give the accused his/her day in court. Maybe they are cleaning out Gitmo for a new class of prisoner!:surprised:

Hey D, it's not Alaska for us, it's the beach! Well, we'll be able to see it through the fence anyway!

Your right, it's hard to catergorize your persuasion with one sweeping generalization....:slap:

But your last sentence;

"Well Red Staters, you may yet reap what you have so cheerfully sowed"

-was the real point I was trying to make....glad you caught on:peaceful:

BTW: While your down in Gitmo, I'm sure all you "Think Tankers" would come up with a plan and create that rat hole into a Five Star Resort. Just think, eating lobsters, drinking mojito's, and smoking Cuban cigars rolled in virgin thighs, and dancing with the local Chick-eeta's, I'm there :wink2:

wkmac

Your right, it's hard to catergorize your persuasion with one sweeping generalization....:slap:

But your last sentence;

"Well Red Staters, you may yet reap what you have so cheerfully sowed"

-was the real point I was trying to make....glad you caught on:peaceful:

BTW: While your down in Gitmo, I'm sure all you "Think Tankers" would come up with a plan and create that rat hole into a Five Star Resort. Just think, eating lobsters, drinking mojito's, and smoking Cuban cigars rolled in virgin thighs, and dancing with the local Chick-eeta's, I'm there :wink2:

I'm setting up the cabana for you as we speak!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

I knew what you meant so we're cool!:wink2:

I did get a kick out of one Missouri TV station coverage of this deal in that they showed a bumper sticker for example and the bumper sticker was "Antiwar.com." We've had fun with that out in the anarchist/antiwar world and some of the self described leftist among us want to get T-Shirts made up that sez "The Leftist Militia" which we died laughing at. Another used a pink shirt with "Pinko Militia" on it.

Gov't is getting more and more paranoid and this paranoia will begin to consume itself within gov't as harsh actions from gov't will be adminstered to peoples on all political sides as they challenge gov't action. This in itself proves useful in waking people up so I welcome more and more of it because nothing else has worked to wake good people up!
:peaceful:

tieguy

Banned

Its not all bad. Obama will fight for the rights of terrorists in gitmo where he won't be quite so kind to the taxpayer.

wkmac

Its not all bad. Obama will fight for the rights of terrorists in gitmo where he won't be quite so kind to the taxpayer.

Tie,

Your comment above made me think of a YouTube piece I saw yesterday pretty much unrelated to the topic here but I'm gonna pass it on anyway just because it's funny and everyone will get a good laugh.

In a humorous way also, it points out no matter to what extremes we go to modify our lives for safety's sake, those out to commit evil will always find ways around it all.

As to the topic of the thread itself, there is this:

March 27, 2009

Missouri rescinds the report calling Ron Paul a "terrorist"

Posted by Bill Anderson at March 27, 2009 02:25 PM

It seems that fighting back works. The Missouri Highway Patrol has rescinded a report that basically called Ron Paul supporters "terrorists." However, it came only after a lot of people raised a ruckus, and I am sure there are plenty of people in the Missouri government who are asking, "Why the fuss about a bunch of kooks and terrorists?"

source

and to echo the above there is this and in the last part, former militia leader :happy-very: and presidential candidate makes an excellent point.

March 27, 2009

Exposing the State's Lies

Posted by Karen DeCoster at March 27, 2009 06:24 PM
Bill Anderson posted on this earlier. Missouri scrapped the M.I.A.C. Report.
On March 23, DPS (Department of Public Safety) Director John Britt sent an apology letter to Ron Paul, Bob Barr, and me stating, "I have ordered that the offending report be edited so as to excise all reference to Ron Paul, Bob Barr or Chuck Baldwin and to any third-party political organizations."
And people think our words and our protest is just "singing to the choir." Not. All hail the power of protest and disobedience to the state. Notes Chuck Baldwin:
Notice, too, that we did not need the major media to achieve this victory. We cut off this one branch of the tyranny tree without the help of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX NEWS (with the exception of Glenn Beck), or even the Drudge Report. Victory was achieved with the weapons of talk radio, syndicated Internet columns, Internet blogging, and word of mouth.

source

I actually think exposure on the internet and in the blogshere was the overpowering factor but that's JMO.

wkmac

In the "Show Me State" it's the crackers that bare watching for extremist activity. In Virginia, it's the young brothers getting an education.

For some reason I'm reminded of the words of Tolstoy.

In spite of the unceasing efforts made by men in power to conceal this and to ascribe a different meaning to power, power is the application of a rope, a chain by which a person will be bound and dragged along, or of a whip, with which he will be flogged, or of a knife, or an ax with which they will cut off his hands, feet, ears, head—an application of these means or the threat they will be used. Thus it was in the time of Nero and of Ghenghis Khan and thus it is even now, in the most liberal of governments.

Thanks to Fr. Emmanuel Charles McCarthy and the Christian Center for Non Violence