You asked for it.... Now you got it.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
That's the mindset of some of your current members, they don't gaf as long as they have their share of the pie...

Some already know they won't last 30 years of slinging cardboard.

Others have weak union areas that can't band together.

A few stood their ground and got massive firings, but eventually got their jobs back?

I'm just someone looking at the dying union shop, it's still strong overall nationally though

Plus it's kinda wrong to take initiation fees from the pt workforce, do it when they go ft

Observer

I don't feel striking this summer will be a good thing. The company will just get rid of the union. It's too competitive out there now in logistics and they know it. This isn't 1997 anymore. They mistreat everyone with harassment, etc. but they don't care - it's all about the stockholders. Shame on Abney as he "used to" be in our shoes.

Nike

LOL THIS COMPANY WOULD IMPLODE IF A STRIKE TOOK PLACE.
YALL FOCUS SO MUCH ON THE DRIVER WORK, THESE UPS SUPS AND MANAGERS WOULD FILL THEIR PANTS WITH CRAP IF THEY HAD TO LOAD VEHICLES, DO CLERK WORK, OR CLEAN THE BATHROOMS.

1989NW

"If' it comes down to a strike, can the company hire replacements for when we are on strike? Or can they only use management to cover all the union jobs?

Last edited:

Nike

"If' it comes down to a strike, can the company hire replacements for when we are on strike? Or can they only use management to cover all the union jobs?
This shouldn't happen if there is a picket line outside the hub preventing any scabs from working

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Funny when they left with the back door open, no packages in it, went to lunch and came back with it open acting like they actually did something. Friggin hilarious.
They got to go out with a “teammate”.. pretty funny seeing your Onroad going out with the cute HR girl in her oversized uniform ...then getting that attaboy from someone 15 levels above them that they kept the company going while the teamsters were on strike....they even received a little plaque stating that....maybe if the company wouldn’t have played games at the last minute none of that would have even happen....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don't feel striking this summer will be a good thing. The company will just get rid of the union. It's too competitive out there now in logistics and they know it. This isn't 1997 anymore. They mistreat everyone with harassment, etc. but they don't care - it's all about the stockholders. Shame on Abney as he "used to" be in our shoes.
Settle down .....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lol.... they don’t have enough mgt to do that.. especially ones with dot cards

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve been enjoying telling them I’ll see if they can do better than me come August when they try to correct me or tell me anything.