You can call me "Master Po"....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
....for I had this "young grasshopper" who decided to hitch a ride with me for a couple of hours. If you didnt watch TV in the early 70's, you probably dont even know who "Master Po" was.:happy-very:
grasshopper.jpg

DorkHead

Yes Kwi Chy Kane. I see!! Can you snatch the pebble from my hand?
It was one of my favorite shows!!

Last edited:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Don't you mean does he spill coffee all day?

Someone else spilled that coffee....months ago. I do around 140 miles a day and close to half of that is on gravel roads. Every interior surface of the package car is coated with dust and grime. I ought to be on that show "dirty jobs".

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Someone else spilled that coffee....months ago. I do around 140 miles a day and close to half of that is on gravel roads. Every interior surface of the package car is coated with dust and grime. I ought to be on that show "dirty jobs".

My package car would look like that too if I didn't clean it myself.
I have all of the necessary equipment, hand broom, dust pan, cleaning solution, etc in my vehicle.
I always code the time out to the carwash.
It really burns them up when I'm still on the belt in the morning after everybody else has left, washing my windows in the name of safety.
Had a late air last week because of it.
As much pride as this company once took in their fleet, it's amazing to see the 180 degree change in attitude and policies in regards to our package cars.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
My package car would look like that too if I didn't clean it myself.
I have all of the necessary equipment, hand broom, dust pan, cleaning solution, etc in my vehicle.
I always code the time out to the carwash.
It really burns them up when I'm still on the belt in the morning after everybody else has left, washing my windows in the name of safety.
Had a late air last week because of it.
As much pride as this company once took in their fleet, it's amazing to see the 180 degree change in attitude and policies in regards to our package cars.
holy hell dude this is scaring me, I also take great pride in a clean vehicle, febreze my seat, windex the windows, pressure wash the interior, im in that stupid truck way too much, might as well take care of it

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
holy hell dude this is scaring me, I also take great pride in a clean vehicle, febreze my seat, windex the windows, pressure wash the interior, im in that stupid truck way too much, might as well take care of it

What is that, twice now we have been in agreement?