you guys hireing??

29th Christmas

I'm starting to hear that question again here in my part of the world where the recession has finally hit (Feb).
Funny how a couple years ago the same people would have a smirk on their face when they saw me workin' hard, those people just want the pay--not the job! That's OK, cause I was a member of the 7/70 club then and am now a member of the 7/75 club now---that's 7 weeks paid vakay and 75 grand a year. If you aren't there yet keep goin' keep doin' :wink2:.

Hope this doesn't sound arrogant, but there are some out there that think they can get a ups driving job next week when they need it. To those fellow ups'ers who are laid off---I was there at one time also. Thoughts and prayers go out to those who are laid off.

UPSNewbie

My brother was pissed because he couldn't get a straight shot into package driving. He still thinks it's a stupid idea, hiring bottom up

Now he's a home restoration technician :funny:

29th Christmas

Sorry guys, I wondered if that was the correct spelling. To be honest, spelling errors bug me also, I guess I shoulda asked my school teacher wife how to spell it or spell check.

Sorry guys, I wondered if that was the correct spelling. To be honest, spelling errors bug me also, I guess I shoulda asked my school teacher wife how to spell it or spell check.
Ever hear of spell check? I use it all the time, and I still get it wrong every now and then.

Big Duke 6

29th Christmas, my apologies. My post was not meant to be insulting.
UpsateNY thanx, I will ensure my future comments are more enlightend.

Cheers D

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
WAT,S A goodes poste yur brather shohoud has beeen a drivrs rite o way i iss roootten fors him.

fascinatingcat.jpg

funny-pictures-unimpressed-cat.jpg

failboat2.jpg