YOU KNOW THE SONG!!!!!! COME ON AND SING ALONG!!!! Thats Amore!!!!!!!!!!

Warning letter

Watched the video this AM on our 1958 RCA TV, Speaker broke so we couldn't really tell what they were singing... here's what I thought I heard,,,,, Correct me if I'm wrong!@!!!!

If your company's run by clowns and it brings everbody down, that Logistics
If you work can to can't and get home and drank, that's Logistics
If your sent out with a bunch and your boss says skip your lunch, thats Logistics
If you woke up throwing up, and you called sayed you would'nt be showing up and your boss said he'd write you up, thats Logistics
If you bring home the bacon, and it leaves your whole body aching, thats Logisitcs
If you blowing your nose and the dust continues to flow, thats Logistics
If you cant go on a date cause you forced to work late, thats Logistics
When your home learning the 10 points, and your brain says screw this, lets smoke a joint, that Logisitcs
WHEN YOUR BARELY ALIVE AND YOUR BOSS SAYS " YOU'RE GOOD FOR ATLEAST NINE/FIVE!!!!!!!!!!THAT'S THE BIG BROWN WAY!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Watched the video this AM on our 1958 RCA TV, Speaker broke so we couldn't really tell what they were singing... here's what I thought I heard,,,,, Correct me if I'm wrong!@!!!!

If your company's run by clowns and it brings everbody down, that Logistics
If you work can to can't and get home and drank, that's Logistics
If your sent out with a bunch and your boss says skip your lunch, thats Logistics
If you woke up throwing up, and you called sayed you would'nt be showing up and your boss said he'd write you up, thats Logistics
If you bring home the bacon, and it leaves your whole body aching, thats Logisitcs
If you blowing your nose and the snot continues to flow, thats Logistics
If you cant go on a date cause you forced to work late, thats Logistics
When your home learning the 10 points, and your brain says screw this, lets smoke a joint, that Logisitcs
WHEN YOUR BARELY ALIVE AND YOUR BOSS SAYS " YOU'RE GOOD FOR ATLEAST NINE/FIVE!!!!!!!!!!THAT'S THE BIG BROWN WAY!!!!!!!!

Had to Pos Rep you on that ... funny stuff.

Maybe DS can patch it up for you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Over seems to get the rhyming scheme....some, not so much.

Remember, it's "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie...that's Amore!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
SOCKS will like this one. Pending moderation.

When your boss snorts a ****, screaming "get those airs done on time!!" , that's logistics.

Cut routes left in building , leaves the center manager swindling , that's logistics.

PT sup with pliers , fixing a belt that's on fire, that's logistics.

and so on...:)