You know you're getting excited for it...

S

selfcancelsignal

The return of the flavor of the month. What'll be 1st from the land of corporate bawlbusting?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The norm, backs and backing speed, over allowed, 15 min window on pickups, and our center may go live on Orion even though the idiots still have the DOL'S all jacked up lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Already hearing about backing from the DM.
Yeah backing goals for every route every day, that sounds all fine and dandy but TOO BAD 2 DAYS ARE NEVER THE SAME, BECAUSE THOSE IDIOTS CHANGE THE ROUTES UP EVERYDAY lmfao. And i want to have 5 billion dollars in my checking account on monday morning. Guess what suckers? IT AINT HAPPENING lmfao.

10 point

And the ignorant safety committee members support a flawed system because now they are perfect drivers.

Welcome to the makings of a hostile work environment.

"Ignorance on fire" is what it is labeled.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
This childish stuff is precisely why i couldnt go into supervision. Id be like YOU CAN KISS MY BALLS IF YOU THINK IM A TREAT GROWNASCZZ MEN AND WOMEN THAT WAY lmfao. Just ridiculous nonsense every single day, day in and day out.

S

selfcancelsignal

The norm, backs and backing speed, over allowed, 15 min window on pickups, and our center may go live on Orion even though the idiots still have the DOL'S all jacked up lol.
No more + or - :15 pick up window with ORION, Hollywood.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Yeah, sounds like it'll be backing and ORION. Lucky for me I turn ORION off the second I download EDD but still manage to follow it 90%+ because of my residential stops. It's 7 areas of condos, about 10-15 stops in each and since the condos have the same address it makes me look like I'm following trace, even when I do them out of order. As for backing I have so many dock stops/pickups that they know I'll be 50 or more per day yet I haven't heard a word about it.

S

selfcancelsignal

Yeah backing goals for every route every day, that sounds all fine and dandy but TOO BAD 2 DAYS ARE NEVER THE SAME, BECAUSE THOSE IDIOTS CHANGE THE ROUTES UP EVERYDAY lmfao. And i want to have 5 billion dollars in my checking account on monday morning. Guess what suckers? IT AINT HAPPENING lmfao.
Well maybe if you'd cart those smokers & lawn mowers from the end of your long lanes instead of backing all the way up the lanes to the garage & just shoving them out your barn doors. Lmfao.