You Might Be Libertarian if you are analytical in your political beliefs

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Dims are emotional and so are Repugs

So the online libertarians? Whether or not you agree with them, they deserve higher status for their analytical proclivities. I say bring ’em on.

So if you aren’t a libertarian, maybe you ought to give that philosophy another look. It’s a relatively exclusive club, replete with people who are politically engaged, able to handle abstract arguments and capable of deeper reflection.

... being very analytical, in some ways, puts you out of touch with the American citizenry.

For the 2016 election, one group that measured as especially nonanalytical was Democrats who crossed party lines and voted for Donald Trump. There is a stereotype of a less well-educated voter, perhaps both white and male, who reacts negatively and emotionally to Hillary Clinton, who decided to vote for Trump even if Trump’s actual policies will not prove in his best interest.

rickyb

So the online libertarians? Whether or not you agree with them, they deserve higher status for their analytical proclivities. I say bring ’em on.

So if you aren’t a libertarian, maybe you ought to give that philosophy another look. It’s a relatively exclusive club, replete with people who are politically engaged, able to handle abstract arguments and capable of deeper reflection.

... being very analytical, in some ways, puts you out of touch with the American citizenry.

For the 2016 election, one group that measured as especially nonanalytical was Democrats who crossed party lines and voted for Donald Trump. There is a stereotype of a less well-educated voter, perhaps both white and male, who reacts negatively and emotionally to Hillary Clinton, who decided to vote for Trump even if Trump’s actual policies will not prove in his best interest.
the american definition of libertarian is a deviation from the traditional meaning of it.

vantexan

Now raise hand, palm forward. Deftly turn hand backwards. Bend arm at elbow backwards over shoulder. Now give yourself a pat for being so politically astute.

oldngray

nowhere special
Now raise hand, palm forward. Deftly turn hand backwards. Bend arm at elbow backwards over shoulder. Now give yourself a pat for being so politically astute.
@Monkey Butt is the Groucho of BC
Shirts.jpg

newfie

if we can ever get the right person to sell the message I think there would be many takers . Johnson was too weak.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive

Yeah, I'm likely a libertarian, because I don't agree with 90% of any politician. Is it so hard to compromise and actually get snit done that will benefit the American citizenry and the country as a whole. We are all human and have basic needs, and should have basic rights. The tucked boner fest that is the public persona of most of these jackapples is revolting. But that's what sells in the entertainment journalism industry, which sadly, is where most people who identify as "politically active" get their "facts." I say take those facts, those channels, those talking heads, and those pretentious :censored2:s and shove them deep inside your turd cutter.

dudebro

I would be libertarian leaning, but not a no-tolerance knucklehead. For instance, I think it's a good idea for everyone to chip in for a fire truck rather than fight fires with buckets.

But when politicians pass a law, I think they have to consider the worst person enforcing it, and write it accordingly. For instance, the law about drinking in the park after sunset was supposed to allow police to break up parties at midnight, not issue tickets to moms with their 3 year old walking through the park a minute after sunset.