W

What The Hawk?

I'm finally going to driver training, starting next week. I know most of you know about my car accident a few months back, I drove my car into ditch whilst trying to kill a spider (yes, really). So to be fair, I may be on the news. Look for a headline from WA state involving a trainee plowing through the center, or perhaps..driving into a ditch.
UPS in ditch.jpg

MAKAVELI

I'm finally going to driver training, starting next week. I know most of you know about my car accident a few months back, I drove my car into ditch whilst trying to kill a spider (yes, really). So to be fair, I may be on the news. Look for a headline from WA state involving a trainee plowing through the center, or perhaps..driving into a ditch.
View attachment 164508
How did you qualify with an accident?

W

What The Hawk?

How did you qualify with an accident?
In this state no more than three moving violations. With my accident and the ridiculous ticket I received at the scene, I still qualify because it's only two things on my record.

W

What The Hawk?

Interesting. In Cali you can't have a ticket or accident in the past 12 months.
Wow, that sucks. Yeah here is no more than 3 moving violations in the past 12 months, no DUIs in the last 3 years.

W

What The Hawk?

@MAKAVELI gosh, that is really surprising to me. I would think CA would be lenient like WA. And here weed is legal! We just had a driver lose his DOT card after an accident and a UA revealed weed in his system. But got it back and is driving for UPS again after a month.

MAKAVELI

@MAKAVELI gosh, that is really surprising to me. I would think CA would be lenient like WA. And here weed is legal! We just had a driver lose his DOT card after an accident and a UA revealed weed in his system. But got it back and is driving for UPS again after a month.
Must have been a technicality. Any federally illegal substance would be an automatic loss of DOT card.

Indecisi0n

View attachment 164508
Did the spider survive?