" You Wouldn't Have Anything, A House, A Car, or Anything Else If It Weren't For UPS"

A

anonymous6

a supe told me this. I swear on the souls of my children and grandchildren. I had to laugh at him and told him that I started work at UPS at age 37 and already have had several houses, 2 Harleys , and about 15 cars from age 18 before I even thought of UPS.

I also reminded him that UPS had not "given" me anything that was not negotiated by the Teamsters Union.

S

serenity now

Re: " You Wouldn't Have Anything, A House, A Car, or Anything Else If It Weren't For

idiots

Johney

Re: " You Wouldn't Have Anything, A House, A Car, or Anything Else If It Weren't For

UPS does not GIVE anything away,we work hard for every penny we earn.

jaker

trolling

I would have told him to bad I am always at work and can't enjoy them

Indecisi0n

Response "Thank you, I never enjoyed seeing my family either."

a supe told me this. I swear on the souls of my children and grandchildren. I had to laugh at him and told him that I started work at UPS at age 37 and already have had several houses, 2 Harleys , and about 15 cars from age 18 before I even thought of UPS.

I also reminded him that UPS had not "given" me anything that was not negotiated by the Teamsters Union.

I kind of have to disagree with you Orange. While the union did negotiate what we receive it's still not given to us. You have fulfilled your part of the negotiation by going in and busting your butt to earn those benefits.

A

anonymous6

I kind of have to disagree with you Orange. While the union did negotiate what we receive it's still not given to us. You have fulfilled your part of the negotiation by going in and busting your butt to earn those benefits.

I stand corrected.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

That perticular sups life must be extraordinarily miserable.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

That one, and the old "you're lucky to have a job" is also a funny one. I purchased my home and cars before I ever went FT for UPS, sure I was working 2 jobs, but UPS isn't the only way one can earn a living

You feeder guys sure do bust your asses. Don't hurt yourselves.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

That perticular sups life must be extraordinarily miserable.
Not long ago, a center manager making a push for labor manager had me in the office. Not only miserable but a whirlwind of stress. He pulled in two supervisors, and I had a steward with me. It was a big show and spotlight for him.
Long story short, center manager was getting angry/agitated that he couldn't extract any response or emotion from me (can't get into what this was over, except an injury) , so he says
"You know, there are plenty of jobs out there or you. Why are you still here? McDonalds is hiring, you could flip burgers, so why don't you go there?"

"I like burgers too much, but I hate cardboard"

downtime8763

Of the more than 40 management (center manager and oc Supervisors) that were in my center for my 37years only a few retired.Most were moved to another center and quit or were fired or out on medical.Most are trying to hang on long enought to make some money before their forced to move on to the next job,let alone to retire!

A

anonymous6

Of the more than 40 management (center manager and oc Supervisors) that were in my center for my 37years only a few retired.Most were moved to another center and quit or were fired or out on medical.Most are trying to hang on long enought to make some money before their forced to move on to the next job,let alone to retire!

I have tried to have empathy for supes but it is really impossible. people choose the life they have for the most part. repeat ( for the most part )

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

You feeder guys sure do bust your asses. Don't hurt yourselves.

Hey man, it ain't easy keeping our leg muscles from cramping up on highway rides. The A/C works against us. It gets so cold in that cab that our muscles get tight. It's work adjusting to these changes.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

If he said that to me I would have been like I don't give a dam about what you have to say you aint nobody to me in my life your a zero to me. I don't play that game, if you want me to make you feel like a complete idiot and loser I can bring it like aint nobody you ever met in your life lol. Ill take the shirt off my back to help ya but if you do me wrong your done ill do everything in my power to make your life miserable. Life is a bitch lol.

A

anonymous6

Hey man, it ain't easy keeping our leg muscles from cramping up on highway rides. The A/C works against us. It gets so cold in that cab that our muscles get tight. It's work adjusting to these changes.

the hardest part for me is staying awake on graveyard. then they bitch if you stop to walk around the set a couple times. sometimes I run around and get winded.

A

anonymous6

If he said that to me I would have been like I don't give a dam about what you have to say you aint nobody to me in my life your a zero to me. I don't play that game, if you want me to make you feel like a complete idiot and loser I can bring it like aint nobody you ever met in your life lol. Ill take the shirt off my back to help ya but if you do me wrong your done ill do everything in my power to make your life miserable. Life is a bitch lol.

that's a mouthful ( of what I don't know )

Ouch

If you really want to piss them off tell them you work for the teamsters under contract for ups.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

That's jump style baby lol. Im dat dude that likes to be different not cliché feel me lol.