Young man gets car, Employees FAIL to follow Yard Safety Rules

Plinko

Sorter/Safety Co-Chairman
Great Story, fantastic, but HELLO did anyone see the violations in that video? #1. Not using pedestrian doorways. #2. Not using designated path ways. Come on people do it right!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Great Story, fantastic, but HELLO did anyone see the violations in that video? #1. Not using pedestrian doorways. #2. Not using designated path ways. Come on people do it right!

What a :censored2:. You got :censored2: on your :censored2: lips. Go post in the partners forum, they would love to hear the BS you spout.

Last edited by a moderator:

lovemyupser

I think the UPSers at the Oxford, AL center did something wonderful by helping this young man out. So they broke a few rules, I bet you have broke a few yourself. No one is perfect. I know you don't stay below the posted speed limit when you are leaving or heading to the center.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Same amount of accidents now as before all this bull sheetrock safety stuff.

Johney

Same amount of accidents now as before all this bull sheetrock safety stuff.
I say worse, there isn't a week go by that someone doesn't bring back a wrecked brand new package car. Either they hit a tree or corner of a building, just unreal.

Johney

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid you'll be DM before you know it.

Over 70

I prefer safety by chance

Take chances, fill out accident reports later.

If your unsure just go for it. Hey they don't make tow trucks for nothing!