Your Pre-Loader Thanks You

Thank you to all of the drivers who buy his or her pre-loader breakfast everyday and or give him or her a christmas bonus $. We appreciate it just as you appreciate our loads that we give you. God Bless. Happy Peak & Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year.

over9five

Staff member
@Number24 , put a big red envelope in your shirt pocket. Drivers will assume it's a tip envelope. This will guilt them into giving you one!

I learned this from a senior driver. Did it every Peak on my route.

H

harley vulkrie

Guess I shouldn't keep putting the Airs under FL1 and the Hazmats on the top of the pile closest to the ceiling if I expect a tip huh????

By The Book

Thank you to all of the drivers who buy his or her pre-loader breakfast everyday and or give him or her a christmas bonus $. We appreciate it just as you appreciate our loads that we give you. God Bless. Happy Peak & Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year.
You do know that we are prepaying for good loads for next year right?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Damn shame I only ever had one pre-loader I wanted to give a tip.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
And many times multiple loaders. I used to ask when I'd get what I thought to be a new loader "Hello, are you my new preloader?" and I'd get this back often---"Ohhhh, no I actually was just asked to wrap you up, your actual loader was 'Blankety Blank' (insert one of 5 possible names here) and he/she had to get to class, so they left an hour ago. Sorry about this load too! It looks real bad in here today, but it wasn't me!"

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I'm on my 3rd peak preloader. The first 2 sucked. This ones pretty good. I'm thinking $20 is plenty for her.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm on my 3rd peak preloader. The first 2 sucked. This ones pretty good. I'm thinking $20 is plenty for her.

When my permanent loader went driving for Peak his replacement was less than stellar. Our PDS moved me across the belt with the thought process that any misloads would be in town rather for an area 1 hour away.

Zero off area misloads thus far.

$20 for the less than stellar loader.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
When my permanent loader went driving for Peak his replacement was less than stellar. Our PDS moved me across the belt with the thought process that any misloads would be in town rather for an area 1 hour away.

Zero off area misloads thus far.

$20 for the less than stellar loader.

I was thinking $20 will be good for the 10 days this one will be loading my truck, but in rethinking it, she'll get a little more.

She went above and beyond - cleaned out the mess left in the replacement PC I got Monday.
Tossed out all the trash and old dr bags someone left. Even went as far sweeping out the sand that had spilled from a broken open bag.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was thinking $20 will be good for the 10 days this one will be loading my truck, but in rethinking it, she'll get a little more.

She went above and beyond - cleaned out the mess left in the replacement PC I got Monday.
Tossed out all the trash and old dr bags someone left. Even went as far sweeping out the sand that had spilled from a broken open bag.

Nonchalantly ask her what her favorite restaurant is and buy her a gift card in addition to the cash.

10 point

The drivers in our set are buying our loader a mink coat.
We've had so many Misloads to run at $50+/hr we would feel ashamed not to share some of it with her.