Your Walking through the SuperMarket and then.......

LiL"Comet"

OMG!!!!! The other night I was walking through Ingles (grocery store) came around the isle looking for something to eat??? Couldn't find anything to tantalize my taste buds so I walked around another isle and then

A CLOUD OF PURE TEE... :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: :sick::sick::sick::sick: I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HURL RIGHT THEN AND THERE. IT SMELLED LIKED A CONTIANER OF OLD CHICKEN LIVERS YOU FORGOT TO TAKE OUT OF YOUR TACKLE BOX AFTER A NIGHT OF FISHING THEN FINDING IT 3 DAYS LATER FULL OF MAGGETS. When I trying to compose myself a man came walking down the aisle :blushing2: I thought omg he is going to think it was me. The closer he got the faster I thought of what the hell am I going to say... I just looked at him and said the dead animal smell I swear it didn't come from me knowing he didn't believe me. I was mad,sick and embarrassed all at the same time. GROSSSSSSS..

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It sounds like somebody marked their territory and moved on right before Lil' Comet walked down the aisle.:poop:

LiL"Comet"

LOL:nonono: Now way It was so bad I could have :faint:

"Freeloader" do u work were I do? Seen a guy today sett-in in truck while he was supposed have been workin. kidding lol...

chev

Nightcrawler
lol.......I do this to my kids while shopping and then hang it on them. I think it's funny as hell. Then again my wife gets pissed when I do it to her. lol
I can't understand why. It's just a little fluffy air.

Last edited:

LiL"Comet"

lol.......I do this to my kids while shopping and then hang it on them. I think it's funny as hell. Then again my wife gets pissed when I do it to her. lol
I can't understand why. It's just a little fluffy air.

LOL You mean daddy!!! :winks:That's funny I love to pick on my kids!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
the :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: is a pure tee? im lost
Since you are lost, here let me show you the door door-shutters-bw.jpgand don't let it hit ya on the way out.
door-shutters-bw.jpg

Xal

OP, if it makes you feel any better, my center in North Georgia is located adjacent to a sewage/waste facility and every night that there is a strong wind the smell drifts into our building while we're working :(

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

OP, if it makes you feel any better, my center in North Georgia is located adjacent to a sewage/waste facility and every night that there is a strong wind the smell drifts into our building while we're working :(

I wonder if they feel the same when the blows in their direction.

chev

Nightcrawler
Sounds like Island City in Maspeth, NY. Don't stand near a man hole when the wind is blowing. Man it is awful. :sick: