Yuma Arizona

anyone know if there's an express station in Yuma?

My fiancé is taking a teaching job down there and I'd like to transfer rather than quit and look for a new job

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg

Purplepackage

My fiancé is taking a teaching job down there and I'd like to transfer rather than quit and look for a new job

By the way, if you can't transfer I would suggest really considering this move. There aren't many jobs in Yuma and Phoenix is over 2 hours away..would be quite the commute

vantexan

I was there about 20 years ago, closest you'll get to the Sahara dessert in America lol I was there in early spring so it wasn't crazy hot but I hear that in August/September it's outrageously hot
Worked up the road in Bullhead City for 2 years. 125 degrees one day. Possibly only place where it's fairly easy to become UPS driver. Knew a Ground guy who got hired off street as FT UPS driver.

vantexan

The plus side of Yuma is fantastic winters. It's had a lot of development in last 10 years. Can get excellent dental work just across border for less than your insurance covers. And fairly close to San Diego.

Purplepackage

The plus side of Yuma is fantastic winters. It's had a lot of development in last 10 years. Can get excellent dental work just across border for less than your insurance covers. And fairly close to San Diego.

Depending on what part of the country he's coming from I'm sure it's going to be quite the pay cut

vantexan

Depending on what part of the country he's coming from I'm sure it's going to be quite the pay cut
No doubt lowest payscale but if he's patient he'll be topped out soon if not already. Heck of a lot better deal than what I got. Biggest problem will be getting into Yuma.