Z's photoshop propaganda campaign and facebook

LagunaBrown

Making photoshopped pictures claiming there is corruption in the IBT or saying that our leadership should be in jail is straight union busting. That really only shows how low Z will go to get votes! Last time I checked everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Is it any wonder we have a low voter turnout with all the negative BS getting posted?!?!? Do you think the "facebook" Teamsters will really make a difference in the election? Or is it just a bunch of blog hype?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Making photoshopped pictures claiming there is corruption in the IBT or saying that our leadership should be in jail is straight union busting. That really only shows how low Z will go to get votes! Last time I checked everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Is it any wonder we have a low voter turnout with all the negative BS getting posted?!?!? Do you think the "facebook" Teamsters will really make a difference in the election? Or is it just a bunch of blog hype?

We have a low voter turnout because, for the most part, the members are satisfied with the status quo.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Supposedly z is very upset about how many members and officials are making fun of his bad breath condition.
There are a few brand new product that just came that can help with his issue.
IMG_0334.JPG

Carry was innocent until proven guilty... Then broven innocent. H senior was innocent until broven guilty... Then broven guilty... It doesn't bother me when some one is proven corrupted or is not playing nice on the play gound with fellow coworkers just because he or she is acquired taste. All I care about is the he or she does a good job, by doing a good job is negotiating contracts with little to no give backs and then letting the members decide if they don't like the proposed language can make the decision on their own as members to go on strike with out the president of IBT's approval. H Jr. might have done a good job in his first or second term but now it's time to go. Rap it up!

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Making photoshopped pictures claiming there is corruption in the IBT or saying that our leadership should be in jail is straight union busting.

Desperate people.... do desperate things.

That really only shows how low Z will go to get votes!

The depth of depravity (TDU) never ceases to amaze me.

Last time I checked everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

A basic tenet.

Is it any wonder we have a low voter turnout with all the negative BS getting posted ?

I've said it before.... And I will say it again.

"Members don't like negative campaigning"

That's all Teamsters United has done.

They don't have any solutions.

The same with TDU.

Do you think the "facebook" Teamsters will really make a difference in the election?

The "Facebook" type of Teamsters.... Are just what the company wants.

All talk, and no show.

-Bug-

LeadBelly

Banned
None if these will do more than mask the problem unless he goes to see his dentist to see what may be causing the problem.
It's either rotten teeth or something wrong in his stomach. Whatever it is it makes members want to puke in their mouths. It's always funny when someone I talk to that talks to him says oh my god does that dudes breath stink.

He's been making over 200k for years he should spend the 40k and get a veneers.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
It's either rotten teeth or something wrong in his stomach. Whatever it is it makes members want to puke in their mouths. It's always funny when someone I talk to that talks to him says oh my god does that dudes breath stink.

He's been making over 200k for years he should spend the 40k and get a veneers.
You are better than this... I know you can do better than bad breath and toilets.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Supposedly z is very upset about how many members and officials are making fun of his bad breath condition.
Then he better step up and start using some lysterine.... You know the stuff that burns the s out of your mouth after a couple minutes of swishing....