🧔‍♂️✊ UPS PENS

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The classic UPS pen , they’ve been given out for over 100 years gentleman. Customers picked that beautiful brown pen up and said WOW I’m going to ship this UPS! Look what happened to the calendar..

…not anymore

I fear the UPS pen will be extinct soon ..

COST CUTTING
LABOR SHORTAGE
RECORD PROFIT

SAY GOODBYE TO THOSE UPS PENS THEY WILL BE GONE SOON!
😂

@MECH-lift
🧔‍♂️✊
I have about 100 in my office desk drawer
Let me know if you need one........most don't write though.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I don't know why they even bothered putting a clip on them. They don't stay on anything.
I'm sure they don't mind me looking up when the pen falls out of my shirt pocket and I go to pick it up.

Regarding the new notices: they are a slight improvement imo.

The new infonotices tell you to go online for more information regarding access points

They also tell you to go online for more information regarding send agains

There is still a big spot called notes and a couple checkboxes you are already familiar with.

And there is still the stupid signature release box that hardly ever works but everyone will try. Whoever made these completely forgot to put something there to indicate if SDN is possible. As it's a %10 crapshoot in my experience.

The classic UPS pen , they’ve been given out for over 100 years gentleman. Customers picked that beautiful brown pen up and said WOW I’m going to ship this UPS! Look what happened to the calendar..

…not anymore

I fear the UPS pen will be extinct soon ..

COST CUTTING
LABOR SHORTAGE
RECORD PROFIT

SAY GOODBYE TO THOSE UPS PENS THEY WILL BE GONE SOON!
😂

@MECH-lift
🧔‍♂️✊
IMG_20220420_115719004.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Whoa!
Brain washed because a guy uses his own pen?
Isn't that a bit extreme?
Ain't like we going out here purchasing our own handtrucks.
Absolutely!!!....and I gave you another example, buying high beam flashlights that the Company should be supplying???

If you want another one, I will include the idiots who get to work an hour before their start times to "set up" their truck and stare at the ORION computer and previous day's reports.

....or how about the guy in my building who used to record his lunch while driving back to the building in the evening.

But for the sake of discussion (and to include your example) I would be willing to bet that if UPS stopped supplying hand trucks there would most certainly be package car drivers who would buy their own.

Yeah, I'm sticking with brainwashed in an effort to be kind.

Absolutely!!!....and I gave you another example, buying high beam flashlights that the Company should be supplying???

If you want another one, I will include the idiots who get to work an hour before their start times to "set up" their truck and stare at the ORION computer and previous day's reports.

....or how about the guy in my building who used to record his lunch while driving back to the building in the evening.

But for the sake of discussion (and to include your example) I would be willing to bet that if UPS stopped supplying hand trucks there would most certainly be package car drivers who would buy their own.

Yeah, I'm sticking with brainwashed in an effort to be kind.
Now you tell me I'm not supposed to buy my own dolly

542thruNthru

Whoa!
Brain washed because a guy uses his own pen?
Isn't that a bit extreme?
Ain't like we going out here purchasing our own handtrucks.
Brainwashed is a little harsh but not far off. We have a few driver's that buy bundles of pens all because they don't want to deal with asking management for one. Even have a couple that have bought a rigged battery powered LED lights on the inside of their trucks because the lights inside are out or too dim. Then when the truck is taken away or red tagged they freak out. I bet you even have a bunch of drivers that buy chains for their package cars. I know @rod did with his bonus pay for selling out the PTers. ;)

Personally I try to demand everything from management. I don't even lock a handcart up because if it goes missing I just tell management they need to provide me with one. If they send me without one a lot of things are not getting delivered.

Oh and ask me how much money I've spent on gloves.... $0 :)

oldngray

nowhere special
Brainwashed is a little harsh but not far off. We have a few driver's that buy bundles of pens all because they don't want to deal with asking management for one. Even have a couple that have bought a rigged battery powered LED lights on the inside of their trucks because the lights inside are out or too dim. Then when the truck is taken away or red tagged they freak out. I bet you even have a bunch of drivers that buy chains for their package cars. I know @rod did with his bonus pay for selling out the PTers. ;)

Personally I try to demand everything from management. I don't even lock a handcart up because if it goes missing I just tell management they need to provide me with one. If they send me without one a lot of things are not getting delivered.

Oh and ask me how much money I've spent on gloves.... $0 :)
UPS pens were the worst pieces of crap. I didn't buy my own but would pick up a few good ones from customers.