177 and the west come through.

CLMRNUR

We don't work for wall-mart or anywhere else like that!! we work for a company that makes BILLIONS of $$, a lot of which is because of its well paid, hard working drivers! ( who wouldn't go out of their way for min wage. EX:wall mart;fast food joint) it seems that the days of getting to know your customers & building repore are going away. Our company makes $$ because of US. We deserve everything we make and more.

Our Local should be fighting like mad to defend us from UPSCorporate Greed. its hard to look at it in any other way, with how negations have gone to this point. not to mention how very very little communications there have been leading up to Aug 1 about the contract.

Skooney

I was under the impression the western didn't receive anymore money. We were told the bean counters sat down and figured out how to spend the money they had - and give us the best plan possible.. And I quote that right from our BA's mouth.

By most accounts, $32 an hour with paid for health insurance and a pension, which hardly anyone has anymore, is not suffering.
Also did you think we got that because the company was generous? It was because we are always are on the front lines. If your not suffering then ask for a pay cut so you can give it to your loader.

ezmoney5150

By most accounts, $32 an hour with paid for health insurance and a pension, which hardly anyone has anymore, is not suffering.
Also did you think we got that because the company was generous? It was because we are always are on the front lines. If your not suffering then ask for a pay cut so you can give it to your loader.

I would gladly take a pay freeze to bring part timers up in wages. No problem. But look at all the whining about the little changes to healthcare. Could you imagine the revolt on this board if that was agreed to? Oh! The mob would form and head to Louisiana Ave. With their pitchforks and nooses.

I would gladly take a pay freeze to bring part timers up in wages. No problem. But look at all the whining about the little changes to healthcare. Could you imagine the revolt on this board if that was agreed to? Oh! The mob would form and head to Louisiana Ave. With their pitchforks and nooses.
Little changes?l. little changes my behind!..this is the beginning of the end! Team crap...sorry I mean Teamcare is adding years on..before I can retire...so again I say..no vote for me!

So if you are willing to take a pay cut. All I have said you are supporting. I rest my case.

Puppy

Re: if you switch from package car driver to Feeder driver how much time do you have

how long you you decide if you become feeder driver from pacakage car driver

BrownBrokeDown

You are in the very, very small minority. But I, as a part-timer, appreciate the thought.

If we didn't say anything or we voted yes. If 177 and the west said that's ok will go into this plan that is not as good for the money that it's worth. It's ok. They wouldn't have done anything.

So speaking up makes a difference. Voting no can get you something better. So are you trying to tell me you will pay for sticker price on a car in a dealer?

If we didn't say anything or we voted yes. If 177 and the west said that's ok will go into this plan that is not as good for the money that it's worth. It's ok. They wouldn't have done anything.

So speaking up makes a difference. Voting no can get you something better. So are you trying to tell me you will pay for sticker price on a car in a dealer?
This is going to be a hard battle to win! Its not just UPS we are fighting on the healthcare, Its also the IBT! They want control of that healthcare money.Can you say Billions? How many administration jobs can Hoffa pass out with that kind of cash?....think about it!

This is going to be a hard battle to win! Its not just UPS we are fighting on the healthcare, Its also the IBT! They want control of that healthcare money.Can you say Billions? How many administration jobs can Hoffa pass out with that kind of cash?....think about it!
The good news is they are back tracking and finding better stuff for us. Don't worry it will all work out. They are the ones taking a step back not us.

RealPerson

Unbelievable. A pay cut? Really? What world do you live in? Try perspective. I've said this before. I've never seen people that are better off than 95% of America complain like you and some others. I think you need to take a leave of absence for a year and go work for Wall Mart and see how good you have it. I bet after a year you'd never complain again.

And your Bodies break down faster than 95% of America... Every 22.3 I have talked to was happy to take a $5 pay CUT, to save their bodies.

One thing on the insurance, is it ISN"T always about YOU. How about the other 140K members most are part time, who can not afford the double copays, any deductibles, and the 1,000 / 2,000 max out of pocket expense.

Now what I wrote up there was the first thing talked about, then with a Vote No, we got some of the things lost back, and Guess what the CURRENT people in CS, like you will Benefit from it as well.. Hope you voted NO, if not, you can THANK a Vote No person for the Better Coverage you have now.....